Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tits

last reply
40 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Guys- would you prefer lg. natural tits on a body that generally come with sz 10-16 or small breasts on a lean body sz 0-6?
Quote by Choosiemamma
Guys- would you prefer lg. natural tits on a body that generally come with sz 10-16 or small breasts on a lean body sz 0-6?

Definitely large natural tits! smile

Natural anything is always better, the media and Hollywood has placed a ficticious femaile body type out there that too many people, male and female are reaching for .
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Quite frankly, I am disappointed in this thread. It is no secret among those who know me that I love titties. Seriously. And not even in a necessarily sexual way. Even if I weren't bisexual, I'd love boobies...I think.

Anyhoo, back to my disappointment. You don't title a thread "Tits" for a titty-loving girl such as myself...and I come in, and there are no titties to behold. That is just cruel and unusual.I70VD4oP8sWfIhS7

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Love large natural tits on a body thats between size 10 to 16. Yours are perfect
I do not have a preference when it comes to female breast size.
Quote by Choosiemamma

I'll take the tits on the size 0-6, please. Huge, big, so-so, small, tiny, non-existent...I am not picky.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Quite frankly, I am disappointed in this thread. It is no secret among those who know me that I love titties. Seriously. And not even in a necessarily sexual way. Even if I weren't bisexual, I'd love boobies...I think.

Anyhoo, back to my disappointment. You don't title a thread "Tits" for a titty-loving girl such as myself...and I come in, and there are no titties to behold. That is just cruel and unusual.C8Xg4pf6xBzVZbCT

Sorry! I was unsure about writing the whole thread, title included. If you are truly disappointed I'll be happy to show you mine if it would ease your disappointment .
All boobies are nice!
I love them however they come.

Anyhoo, back to my disappointment. You don't title a thread "Tits" for a titty-loving girl such as myself...and I come in, and there are no titties to behold. That is just cruel and unusual.DJU5GSSdoPlZqJtI

This
I would have to say either, I am more interested that the body is sexy and presented so.
What about a mixture of both? I'm a size 6 (US) at the moment if I have the converting chart right and still have naturally big breasts.
I would have to say you are lucky . Once I get smaller, boobies go away
Large and natural oh so lovely, soft and smooth....

Anyhoo, back to my disappointment. You don't title a thread "Tits" for a titty-loving girl such as myself...and I come in, and there are no titties to behold. That is just cruel and unusual.qEodQRCxKqVfmaJr

I hope this provides a bit of a relief...

I really don't need big tits to satisfy me personally. Just a bit more than 'flat' is plenty enough. Plus small tits don't become as saggy with age.

This is perfect : Naked

I can enjoy bigger boobies too, but it's far from a necessity.
I have had the experience of having sex with a woman that had spent several thousand dollars on her breast. I was very disappointed in there feel, and motion, there was no motion in the ocean if you know what I mean. I will settle for natural breast of any size on a woman period!
Quote by Choosiemamma
I would have to say you are lucky . Once I get smaller, boobies go away

Oh they are smaller now but still have their names (annoying and fuck).
Regarding the size of the boobs,I am not picky.I love naturals as long as they suit the frame. I can't regard them separately.
I like the natural ones in any size it's the sensitivity that is important, surgery to increase breast size is not needed, it's a movie created image.
Tits must be pointy and round & lovely like Kobie Tie has...
Personally, I've always been more attracted to women who are plus sized (American size 12 and up)

Large, natural breasts on a curvy gal are better than anything else to me
Natural, definitely Natural. Big, little, perky, saggy, melons, pears ..... Soft, squeezable, jiggly, suckable ... I love them all.

Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Natural tits....? What's NOT to like about 'em!? God's greatest creation.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
I love them all .... "Just Show Them to Me"

Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
I have to say I am not overly picky on the size of the breast or the size of the woman... What really matters is the woman attached to them!... If she is a cold, complaining, whiny pain in the ass, it doesnt matter how "perfect" they are...
I just like boobs, all sizes, so many pleasurable things to do with them..... mmmmm makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
its simple, guys like curves, not stick thin, so give bigger and natural everytime
I love em all.