Threesomes..

last reply
22 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Why are most guys all for a threesome with 2 chicks, but don't like the idea of their woman having another man?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wouldnt say that was the case......or maybe i'm the odd one out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because they are selfish and threatened that the other guy might be better. They already know they can't compete with a woman. But to have to compete with another man, will hurt their ego and they are afraid they will lose what they have. My opinion anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm pretty sure it's a mix between society saying girl on girl action is sexy and anything between two guys is gay, and our alpha male mentality. We want to feel like we are the biggest and best so we don't want to have another guy show us up. In my case I'm comfortable with my sexuality and I understand I'm well endowed so I've always loved sharing partners.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It could just be me, but a threeway with me and another two guys is wonderful if the guys get along. One in either end is great. But alpha males just can't accept another guy in the mix. sad
Don't let them haters get you down. You are you. And YOU are beautiful!

Latest: My Oddesy 2 - Liam
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I have had threesomes with me and one of our friends. Weve had foursomes.
Yeah I had to learn to put ego and pride aside and think of her and what would put a smile on her face. Sex isnt all about me.
Weve done mmf, ffm.
But I learned how apreciative my wife can be for being a willing partner. And believe me, she is really great at showing apreciation.
Lurker
0 likes
Allocate my threesomes have been MMF I would really like to try a MFF.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!
BRING IT ON!
Lurker
0 likes
I have thought of a threesome with another man, with my wife and have, briefly, discussed out with my wife. It touches a but of a raw nerve but at the same time appeals and the raw nerve wins. Since being on here I have had some cuckold thoughts, but the thoughts are a bigger turn on than the deed. Closest I came to a threesome was working in London with a mate and one drunken night we got chatting to an American lady holidaying with her mother. It never came of, but the tale is highly amusing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be open to either.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Jealousy and the alpha-male mentality, mainly (speaking as a ex-psychology student). It's the caveman thing of "MY woman!" Not speaking for all men, luckily my partner is sensible enough to recognize when it's the jealousy talking, so he's pretty up for it.
0 likes
Actually, my preferred combo would be MMF but with sexual contact all around (I'm bi-curious). MFF/FMF would be fun, too, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think either way sounds like fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either way works for me. As I get older mmf is more appealing. Probably because there's less pressure to perform and I love to watch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would agree you are close to the mark, guys generally don't like to see their woman enjoying it with another guy.
I gave away a swingers group because of petty jealousies.
We don't have a problem even though we do have our favourite guy or girl, but we have adjusted, probably because of the time we have all been together as FWB and we know and understand the relationships.
MMF is not a problem and the guys can and do everything we do together. Oral mm is no problem. As the girls do not entertain anal the guys don't practice it while we are together, but I am unsure if they do when they are alone together and I don't ask.
Lurker
0 likes
Suppose im the odd man out here ..I feel tht 99% of the time the woman is somewhat attracted to the other woman, while in my case im not attracted to men at all. so in the first case all would be enjoying the threesome while in the second case not so much with the other..yes I have had "tag team" with mmf but didn't respect her as much as I do my wife. and yes ego and dominating more than one woman is just in our genealogy. not saying its right or fair even .just an honest answer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just do not touch swords and i am happy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Suppose im the odd man out here ..I feel tht 99% of the time the woman is somewhat attracted to the other woman, while in my case im not attracted to men at all...

While I've never had a threesome, I would love to have a MMF. While I'm like you in that I'm not attracted to men, at least not in the same way I'm attracted to women, I do enjoy a good blow job - from either end of the cock, so to speak - and have often wanted a cock to suck while I'm fucking a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
I my wife ever would expand our sexual life to include others, my favorite would be a MFM. But alas this is a hypothetical question.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, we've done mmf several times, then I'm bi so it got me hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have two very special friends, who are a married couple......we love to get together and have an all day sexy session, with the lady dressed in numerous sexy outfits and hot heels, interspersed with lusty sessions with two or three of us joining in...... heaven
Lurker
0 likes
Some guys have a very jealous side to them & feel that their wife is theirs only but with another woman as a Playmate; it is not as threatening to lose your wife to.