Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thoughts on Male Crossdressers, Sissies & Cuckolds?

last reply
7 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As an aspiring cross dresser / sissy / cuckold. I’m interested in the opinion of women & men? Is it a possible / definite turn-on or turn-off? In my daily life I’m an extreme alpha male. I have to be in order to survive, leading construction crews in NYC. My job is extremely stressful and at times dangerous. The other day one of my guys punched another on his crew and pulled a knife threatening to kill him. This is pretty common. Many of my guys have done time! However, in my sexual life I occasionally like to give up control and be submissive. I wear construction cloths daily. When I want to relax / unwind, I enjoy going fem and love the feel of female clothes. Heels stockings garters panties or going commando dresses etc… I love oral and anal with women and men. In my down time I enjoy being a slut and pleasuring women and men! I’d love your input comments.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Being a guy with an average size cock and loving my wife... I want her to have the best sexual experience she can... our grandparents morals not withstanding! Having said that, I would love for her to enjoy a really big cock and be able to ride it until she has an orgasm from being fucked. I have a verrrrry experienced tongue and lips... so all my women over the years have enjoyed multiple orgasms  from it. 

As a typical male fantasy I would love to watch my wife... on her back... eagerly accepting a 10" swollen cock with her legs spread wide. Watching her enjoy that cock would give me a lot of satisfaction too... as well as a huge hardon.

Watching his cock piston in and out of her wide stretched pussy lips would make me hungry to join in. My curiosity to experience cock and taste a guys hot cum would push me to want to eat out her sloppy cock cream filled pussy and suck and clean his cock of every drop. 

Eating out her pussy... and hopefully giving her another orgasm... and tasting cock... and cock cream would be a night to remember. Maybe next time I would put a pillow under her ass to keep the cock cream all warm inside her pussy until I could suck his cock hard... then eat her out as he fucked my virgin ass....  mmmmmmm

colin123
1 like

Alpha male most of the time, however I love to crossdress and have pleasured males while being dressed.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

As long as everybody involved is enjoying it and nobody is being harmed, go for it!

colin123
2 likes

love other crossdressers, sissies and tranny.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by colin123

love other crossdressers, sissies and tranny.

Nice pictures Colin.