72 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7

Pang Gai Noon Ryun sounds like a Japanese style

Okinawa. There were two schools in the U.S. Somewhere between a Japanese linear style and a Chinese Kung Fu Style. It stresses body toughness, counterpunching and we're willing to kick legs. I am actually a bad body type for it being tall and slender. Part of the black belt test was kicking through two baseball bats with your shin. Not sure I can do that today, though.

Though my kicks kept anyone from grappling me. The short stocky Okinawans were formidable. They'd kick the hell out of your legs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My muay thai is a little rusty but my bjj is pretty solid. I think I could hang.
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7

what style of karate do/did you take?...20 + years of Tae Kwon Do for me...during those years I was lucky enough to meet-Bruce Lee-Chuck Norris-Bill Wallace- among other greats of the karate world...

I'm not into karate. I just got my brown belt in jujitsu.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

I'm not into karate. I just got my brown belt in jujitsu.

cool...jujitsu is for the street not the do jo
Lurker
0 likes
Five minutes, pluheeze. Ask a serious question.

I could take you at least forty minutes minimum,

Pluheeze.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd prefer to take you to the movies and buy you a drink. But if it has to be a fight... *sigh* Yeah, I'm pretty sure I could win that fight. I'm 5'6 and only about 20lbs heavier than you, and I've been training to fight since I could walk. But I think the movies and a bar is a much better idea :P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
all it'd take is one punch in the nuts, ya know ;)

Thanks for the heads-up, but you're still gonna end up in bondage by your own clothes, or at the very least, the boxing ring ropes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
yeah, i'm serious here. put out the vitals. i'm 5'1" and weight in at about 100 pounds on a good day. any of you guys thing you can take me? talking just going at it in the ring for 5 minutes. just fists and feet. won't even bring my baseball bat with me. hey, this is ask the guys, so i'm asking, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE IT FIVE WHOLE MINUTES AND NOT GO DOWN LIKE A TON OF BRICKS OR CRY LIKE A LITTLE BITCH?!?

Gonna mop the floor with all y'all.

No, I would never hit a lady. U would win ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What I probably do is let u deck me pull u down with me roll u over, and get on top of u and kiss u ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What I probably do is let u deck me pull u down with me roll u over, and get on top of u and kiss u ?
Lurker
0 likes
One of my Uncles used to say "Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time". I have found that to be very true for me...bring it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this challenge generated a lot more responses than I expected
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
yeah, i'm serious here. put out the vitals. i'm 5'1" and weight in at about 100 pounds on a good day. any of you guys thing you can take me? talking just going at it in the ring for 5 minutes. just fists and feet. won't even bring my baseball bat with me. hey, this is ask the guys, so i'm asking, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE IT FIVE WHOLE MINUTES AND NOT GO DOWN LIKE A TON OF BRICKS OR CRY LIKE A LITTLE BITCH?!?

Gonna mop the floor with all y'all. This sounds like one sorry "lady"

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never been in a fight -but- I used to be able to run pretty good and I'll run slowish if Sprite promises not to hurt me!