last reply
40 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You should see what I do to those melons. Cracked up is an understatement.

Harder is always the best way to go smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People would tell you that I have always been thin and athletic. So how could I know?

I have a feeling maybe when they are looking for something more under the skin, they conclude that something is missing.
Lurker
0 likes
I've found that what I'm attracted to is self-confidence. I'm attracted to all body types, but the overriding factor is confidence.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm all about voluptuous women. Love them to death. However, to me it's more about the woman, and who she is and how she carries herself, more so than her size. I've been with petite size women that have been less than desirable to me. Whereas I've been with plus size women of whom I cannot get enough. I've also experienced the inverse, where the personality of the larger woman was so off-putting that she was completely unattractive to me. In short, for me it's quality of woman over size, any day of the week.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
All things being approximately equal...I prefer tall leggy women with good body tone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexykristal93
Do attractive, fit men actually like chubby girls? For example I'm still an hourglass figure, but have a tummy and am considered "fat" by many. I don't have cankles and can still work out and run. I have several girlfriends that are apple shaped and at least 100lbs more that sleep with "attractive" men all the time, men I would consider out of my league and not interested in big girls. My question is are attractive men into big girls? Men in uniform, work out buffs, lawyers etc.

I just had a look at the photos in your album - you have a great body and I like stretch marks on a lady.

I love the photos of you when pregnant and puffy pussy lips are beautiful.
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
I think the important thing is for you to like yourself. I'm not trying to play Dr. Phill here, but I believe self-confidence and attitude go way further than a certain body type. I've always liked myself and I haven't had any problems getting the person I wanted.
If you just focus on what others like or expect, where does that leave you?
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Lurker
0 likes
As a novelty, until they move up.
Lurker
0 likes
Fat bottom girl make my rockin' world go round!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, it's not so much the body as it is the person, but if I had a choice, a woman with a few extra pounds would be it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always had a thing for chubby gals. A few I've had sex with have been fat. They are great in bed. If you like big tits, those size ladies have them. You like a jiggly ass? To pop out of a tight pair of yoga pants? Most in shape ladies can't match that. Ever!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexykristal93
Do attractive, fit men actually like chubby girls? For example I'm still an hourglass figure, but have a tummy and am considered "fat" by many. I don't have cankles and can still work out and run. I have several girlfriends that are apple shaped and at least 100lbs more that sleep with "attractive" men all the time, men I would consider out of my league and not interested in big girls. My question is are attractive men into big girls? Men in uniform, work out buffs, lawyers etc.

As the song says "bell bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round," i guess it's a generational thing, but myself I prefer a more full figured gal.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A lady with curves is so enchanting