Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The wickedest thing you have done with a woman?

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
OK guys... Time to fess up. What is the wickedest thing you have done with a woman? And do you still see her?
0 likes
Cheated with her. And paid her to do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tied her up, ear muffed, and blindfolded. I teased her relentlessly with a feather, a light touch of the hand, and a silk scarf. After about fifteen minutes of this, she was on the edge of orgasm, and she was begging me to fuck her until I came inside of her. I kept this up for a half hour before I relented and slowly inserted myself into her. By this point, her mind was so loaded with horniness that her body was rhythmically pulsing underneath me in an effort to speed her up to orgasm. My slow paced fuck drove her insane. She begged and begged for me to bring her to orgasm. I had her on edge darn near an hour before I finally brought her to release.

The good, she loved it.

The bad, payback is a bitch. She did the same to me after I untied her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Moi? I have never done anything wicked with a woman! [Unless you refer to my trips to Salem. Hehehe ] I am pure as the driven snow, I'll have you know!
colin123
0 likes
My wife and i are in our fifties and we decided to go dogging, a wicked experience. I have written a story based on the facts if anyone is interested, just go to my profile page.
Lurker
0 likes
Wickedest , I think you would have heard about this vibrator prank where you place a remote controlled vibrator in pussy and increase and decrease vibration on your will with remote , I did that with my ex once in train it was excruciating for her and funny for me biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While married to my ex-wife, took her to a New Years Party dressed in a see thru blouse, short black pleated tennis skirt without bra and panties. She had a great time letting men play with her tits and fingering her. At one point during the party she even left one tit hang out after a fast dance. I was amazed at the number of positive comments I got from both men and women. Many of the women told me they wish their husband would allow them to dress that way. And it was bit confusing when their husbands would tell me, they wish their wife would dress that way. Later during the party, I actual saw a few women had gotten rid of their bra. One woman with a rather large blouse had removed her jeans and panties.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was 29 I enjoyed a super oral session with an 18yo, culminating in her swallowing all I had to offer.
Nothing that unusual, you'd think but, um, she was my sister...
Absolutely true. A bit of awkwardness the morning after but we've had a super "normal" relationship in the decades since. Just a fantastic one-off experience.
Lurker
0 likes
This one time, I was having lunch with a lovely young woman and when we left, I took a sachet of sugar without having ordered a coffee to put it in...

As you can imagine, it was quite a rush. I feel like a law breaker.

Things got complicated between us - she wanted to confess, I didn't. In the end, we could no longer look at each other without reliving that day...