last reply
39 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DrMcNasty
Absolutely not! I make a point to live my life without fear, but I am fucking scared of the thought of doing crazy shit to my dick.

I love him just the way he is ... poor little guy, all scared now. It's OK buddy ... no one is gonna hurt you.

lol yep
"The sun always sets,
The moon always falls,
It feels like the end,
Just pay no mind at all,
Keep rolling, rolling,
Life must go on"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mine is far from perfect. he's always making a mess and pointing. (it's rude to point)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm happy with my 7+. Most people can't even get all of that in their mouth. And I've never had a complaint. Only invitations to come back for more. As far as other penises go. I like a large one. It gets me off trying to deep throat a large one. But that's me and probably a few others. Not for most.
Lurker
0 likes
Guys, let me assure you, the vast majority of women really don't judge men on the way their cocks look, it is what you do with it that counts.
BUT, for ME, this is the perfect looking cock

** Pic removed by admin. Graphic photos are allowed in the 'hardcore section' of the forum only. **
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Anastasia111

BUT, for ME, this is the perfect looking cock

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Proportioned, anything above 6" is fine as I'm a petite build, love cut cocks with shaven pubes or else neatly presented. In nice undies though they will be pulled off very quickly... Would love a nice thick 7"er...

But what a man does with his cock is most important. A 9" cock might sound impressive but a 6" could be far better...
Lurker
0 likes
Mine's not big... but with it I have managed bruise quite a few cervixes.
And the best fucks I ever had was with it just as it is...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Hey buddy, get out of my chair!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap
I'm happy with my 7+. Most people can't even get all of that in their mouth. And I've never had a complaint. Only invitations to come back for more. As far as other penises go. I like a large one. It gets me off trying to deep throat a large one. But that's me and probably a few others. Not for most.

It's girth that's the problem with throating a cock not length and the straightness of it.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm happy with what I have.. The key is learning to use it the best way possible don't try shit that won't get your woman off.