Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The over 50 guys. R u finding it hard to find women your age to chat.

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I am 47 any guy over 50 that wants to talk to me I am ALL for it!! with age comes beauty in my opinion!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
I am 47 any guy over 50 that wants to talk to me I am ALL for it!! with age comes beauty in my opinion!

I simply love that post .. I intend to quote that next time someone says to me shouldnt you be in bed by now with your cocoa and dirty magazine.

oh sorry to answer the question .. not really .. its very much skunks for courses here same as in real life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Finding women over 50 is a little more difficult... but oh the rewards one receives when you do. The metaphor of "like a fine wine" is very, very true.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

Now who could pass up an invitation like that!!!!? lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quite agree that women our age are harder to find. Wish I did find some. I really do agree with Sexynun too: "with age comes beauty"...I have been harping on that for years now.
Fireman
0 likes
I found a few women around my age to chat with. However, most of the woman I chat with are in their early 40's.
Lurker
0 likes
I love having older men as friends and they carry on a decent conversation too....
Lurker
0 likes
Yes .At 65 I am finding it hard to find someone of my age to talk to but do talk to ladies are in there 40.s and some younger .
Lurker
0 likes
as I don't concern myself with age (ESPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET) I couldn't really say. Although IF they can all be believed MOST of the ladies I talk to are younger than me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At 57 I haven't had a problem yet. If you want to get closer to someone, you have to talk. Only just found this site so we'll see ……….
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not that concerned with the age difference for chatting so it's a non-issue for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Have paid less attention to age and gender than to interests, though interacting mostly with men - do find that the over 50 women are often the most fun and interesting when I do encounter them! just like in real life
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes. It would be good to flirt without feeling a DOM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wine and Women mature with age and I love fine mature wine and ladies ,please do drop in wen ever you feel like it .
Lurker
0 likes
I like chatting to younger women as long as they are mature in mind and attitude, and don't mind an ageing libertine (if only in my mind) like me. I love to hear their erotic fantasies if they want to tell me, and it is flattering to know that I might arouse them just a little. Real life would be different, but here on Lush we are all equal in a way, and we are all here to explore and enjoy our sexuality. Of course, it is equally possible to talk about more serious things, and our greater experience might be of help in some circumstances.h
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I am pretty particular about who I invite as a friend here on Lush and who I invite (or accept) to chat. I am 60 years old and really don't have any interest in any lady under 40 or so. Don't get me wrong, I love to look and sexy ladies of any legal age but not to interact with if they are near to the age of my own daughters. I need to have some common interests and experiences. As it has been said before: "Women are like fine wine and get better with age."

If any mature ladies would like to chat, hit me up when I'm on.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know that in real life, I have no problem getting the attention of women of any age. I don't mean that as a brag but as a point of contrast. If in real life I can have many women friends, and here it is harder to find, then it seems to me that says a few things: (1) how well does the medium show who we are?
From experience, and I have been coming to these places for years, I just don't come across as who I am in spirit and style.....whatever it is something gets lost...we might think about that...(2) is the very nature of any erotic site likely to draw a valid slice of the population as a whole, and I don't think that your average bear is their target audience. (3) Trust is vital in any relationship with promise of any kind with a woman, and no one wants to engage in anything with someone they don't feel safe around. I am hesitant to draw conclusions from what I have said as I am just expressing an experiential sample of what I think are facts as they appear to me only. But, I personally, find I am much harder to "get (understand in a broad sense)" on line than in person, and don't seem to be drawing the kind of attention here from older women that I would in real life, so to speak. Be gentle folks I am trying to open this question up a bit more.....I am not looking for pity.
Is this true for others? If so, why?
Lurker
0 likes
40+ guys are smexxii. I would have my first time with one. *blush *giggles ;*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It does seem more difficult to get started but once someone does talk to you they realise you do know what your on about, if not more than younger men sometimes. I suppose the old adage "with age comes experience".
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I'm 61 very shy and not on here very long at a time. But getting lady friends to respond is almost impossible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Andhal
Wine and Women mature with age and I love fine mature wine and ladies ,please do drop in wen ever you feel like it .

And I meet my love here. u r the best