The milf syndrome

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many young men love labeling middle aged women MILF. I feel flattered but also like a slut. Does that excite the male species
Am 47 and still dress low cut and short clothing. My own fault. .
0 likes
Given that I'm older than some so-called MILFs and predate the coining of the term, to me a "MILF" is just someone who is the correct age for me.ztDETmmElXDLVYbN
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well, seeing that I am married, have kids and grandkids, yes, I consider my wife a MILF and GILF. I figure as long as you have it, be proud, just as long as those young ones don't try anything, they just enjoy the attention.
Lurker
0 likes
I find older women very attractive and love when they talk, flirt, and tease me. Do I label them a MILF? Probably, I don't always think that exact word. It is very hot and exciting. If you enjoy it, embrace it. We definitely love what you do.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by hornykj831
I find older women very attractive and love when they talk, flirt, and tease me. Do I label them a MILF? Probably, I don't always think that exact word. It is very hot and exciting. If you enjoy it, embrace it. We definitely love what you do.

This is my wife, labelled by our sons friends as a milf, I think a couple of them have fucked her in the past.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm older so the age isn't important. The acronym's meaning can include any woman who has a kid. No matter what their age. There are a lot of women younger than me with kids who fit the category and of course many my age and older who also meet the criteria. If a woman is hot and is a "mother" than of course I'm attracted.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree with darkroot50 on this one. I usually have my own opinions on topics but darkroot50's views align with mine. I'm a mother and have children. I understand the term "MILF" has been applied to me on a few occasions. It does not bother me.
0 likes
Older women are typically more experienced. So it’s fun and we get to learn from them.