last reply
20 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alright lads?

Am I the only one out there who finds the fanny fart/queef arousing?!

I just can't believe I am!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, there is an element of that, yeah.

Still gets me off tho!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You Brits do own an amusing way with your language. Fanny = pussy = cunt, I mean. Where I come from both genders have a fanny.

Queefing...not funny (to me), fairly erotic however, in a somewhat naughty way. At least for this American male. Only one gender queefs, and not every woman does so, (in my experience).

Please, carry on.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
This should be interesting cos its something im majorly paranoid about happening!

(It hasnt yet!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forum topics like this remind me as to why I love Lush!!

WMM, I have to be honest - I didn't realise you American guys have 'fannys'!! Please enlighten me therefore, what/where exactly is your fanny?

As for girlie fanny farts - only happens when it's really juicy and pumped full of air! Therefore my opinion, the louder the better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen

WMM, I have to be honest - I didn't realise you American guys have 'fannys'!! Please enlighten me therefore, what/where exactly is your fanny?

As for girlie fanny farts - only happens when it's really juicy and pumped full of air ! Therefore my opinion, the louder the better.

For us Americans, fanny is another name for ass.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

For us Americans, fanny is another name for ass.

Yup. Or in Britspeak, Arse.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by swollen

The honorable Chef and dishonorable Mister would both be correct, Swollen. Here's an uber-metro fashion accessory which has been prevalent in our society for at least a generation, now.

The deplorable... fanny pack.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, we have fanny farts in Oz too, fanny being a pussy that is

Not quite as embarassing as bottom burps
Lurker
0 likes
No, not a turn on. Just funny - so much so, it's usually a passion killer for a couple of minues as we roll over and laugh and then collect ourselves.
Lurker
0 likes
When it happens normally the girl I'm with will apologize but I will just laugh and she normally just giggles back.

I don't find it a turn on but I don't find it disgusting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First time I had my girl do that to me I was pissed because I thought during sex she passed gas. Then I found out what it was and laughed afterwards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never thought it too erotic. Actually, it always makes my girl laugh hysterically ... which makes her do it more (from the abdominal pressure). Then I laugh too. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it's awesome, product of hard and wonderful pleasure! Arousing, I'd have to say yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bump

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, I had an Aunt Fanny!!! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
This should be interesting cos its something im majorly paranoid about happening!

(It hasnt yet!)

Its just something that happens, it honestly shouldn't scare you, the only people who will be bothered by it are idiots, and people who think like kids.

Grown men know it happens and its not your fault hun
Lurker
0 likes
good for a laugh and helps to extend the moment
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the girls reaction, i dont really care about it, neither a turn on or turn off, just have a giggle between us, but if it keeps happening it gets annoying, so i'd usually just change position.