Tell us your dreams and fantasies

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys, It would be fun to hear about any erotic dreams or fantasies you want to share with us. Just let us know if it was a dream during your sleep or a day-dream that you like as a fantasy. Since it is dream-land anything legal goes. It doesn't have to be a recent dream... just the most erotic dream or fantasy you have had. I thought about this because I woke up this morning from a dream that has left me a horny mess and I got thinking I must not be the only one that has had a super hot dream.u4GNmw0rn3OWdhnp
0 likes
Actually, one of my first signs of being bi was having erotic dreams about men. Haven't had any in a long time but they used to happen periodically. The memories are kind of hazy, but was usually an unidentified (or at least I couldn't recall their identity upon awakening) male and involved manual or oral stimulation. Usually woke up rock hard or even having an orgasm. Did have ones about women, including my wife, too but those always seemed a little less dramatic since I was outwardly straight so were more or less expected.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
making love to a passable cd or a pre op tranny. seeing my wife fucked by a large black guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly revisiting things I've done in the past & not had the opportunity for lately. Theres a few positions I have never been in. 69 while a guy fucks the lady is one. Some how I usually am on the giving side of massage & had very few multiple persons working me over.
0 likes
My fantasies have expanded in the past yr. I'm 28 now, & I feel like the older I'm getting the more adventurous I become. The first couple of fantasies are partake in a gangbang, a MFF, fuck a Secretary at work, fuck a teacher. Those are the first listed on my bucket list. I'm a married man, wife doesn't know I'm here, so it's difficult at times to get away & play but I do every now & then. Since discovering Lush & reading so many erotic stories it's driven my hormones even more (if possible) & makes me fuck like an animal.
Lurker
0 likes
I fantasize about being submissive to a woman and her man. She would dress me slutty and order me around. Tell me how to please her man, so suck him to let him fuck me, whatever she wanted. She would discipline me as needed, spanking me or other forms of discipline. Would love her to be verbally abusive as well and call me names. Of course if she would strap on and peg me that would be a huge bonus
Lurker
0 likes
Over the years, this has been a dream and a fantasy. When we were younger and vacationing on Florida beaches, my sexy wife frequently attracted college age guys who loved to help her with her suntan lotion and stuff. A few were even bold enough to tell her how sexy she was, if I wasn't around. My fantasy is that she invites the college guys to our condo and has sex with them. She eventually did have sex with younger men, but that is a different story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually various BDSM scenes, mostly spanking and paddling and such. I've rarely experienced that in reality.

I mentioned on another thread that my ex-wife really needed a spanking at times, but the one time I seriously tried it, she didn't like it. Some of her transgressions were not minor ones.

Sometimes I still fantasize about me or someone else doing that to her - but we're both much younger in those reveries. I did imagine one of her recent bossed spanking her, so she would truly be mature in that. I've also thought about the leader of a religious cult she was in and also, well, her own dad. She's much younger in those. Sometimes I picture that she actually likes it, which is pretty implausible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
having cowgirl sex, where she is sitting on my penis and she pees on me while I am still inside her.
Lurker
0 likes
A a young boy I had dreamed that I had sex with Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched) I also had a dream that 2 guys were holding me down while a third guy made me suck his dick. Those 2 dreams were a long time ago. My fantasy is to have a woman suck my wife's Tits & eat her pussy to orgasm.
0 likes
I had fantasized a lot about having sex with my (female) teachers, older women in the neighborhood, etc. I fantasized having threesomes with two of my teachers. Sometimes I fantasize having sex with coworkers, friends, acquaintances etc.