Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

tell us what we missed!

last reply
25 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
complete the sentence : I wish my girlfriend/wife/woman was more ..........
Trusting.

She's constantly making helpful suggestions and offering advice, like I can't handle doing anything on my own.

I swear, women say they want a knight in shining armor, but what they REALLY want is a little boy they can mother. Bleah!

You really, REALLY want to make a positive impact on your man?

The next time he makes a mistake, gets lost, or screws something up, and he KNOWS he did - pretend it didn't happen. Look the other way. Bite your tongue and say nothing. Let him fix it on his own and THEN tell him you're proud of him.

Trust me on that one.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
communcative!
Quote by Sensei

I swear, women say they want a knight in shining armor, but what they REALLY want is a little boy they can mother. Bleah!

not all of us. trust me.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
independent.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
understanding
Secure and independant. I don't want to be responsible for all her entertainment, worth, and emotions. It's way too much a burden to be responsible for another person's mood. That's your shit, not mine.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Quote by lafayettemister
Secure and independant. I don't want to be responsible for all her entertainment, worth, and emotions. It's way too much a burden to be responsible for another person's mood. That's your shit, not mine.

Wow man, that's your wife... That's what I would say to a casual friend that started getting dramatic on me.

I've never been married but I have had serious girlfriends I've lived with so it's almost the same thing. A couple of these girls were very attached to me and it was like that, very dependent on me for their mood or happiness. But many many women are like that when they are with a man they really love. I mean they look up to us, some of them need to follow, they need to be told where YOU chose to reserve a table for dinner. They want to get excited about a concert tickets that YOU scored. They want to pout and vent and complain sometimes and they want you to be that dude that snaps them out of that. They want you to be that guy that first attracted them, that dude that made them happier than any other girl when you first met them.

I can see that desire to try hard to make her happy, that instinct to "daddy" your girl fading when you've been married for a long time, not judging... But did you always feel that way? "your emotions are your shit, not mine" I can't imagine a girl wanting to marry me in the first place if that was my attitude.
Oh and to answer the question.. I wish my wife/GF was more... Jessica Biel.
Quote by Magical_felix

Wow man, that's your wife... That's what I would say to a casual friend that started getting dramatic on me.

I've never been married but I have had serious girlfriends I've lived with so it's almost the same thing. A couple of these girls were very attached to me and it was like that, very dependent on me for their mood or happiness. But many many women are like that when they are with a man they really love. I mean they look up to us, some of them need to follow, they need to be told where YOU chose to reserve a table for dinner. They want to get excited about a concert tickets that YOU scored. They want to pout and vent and complain sometimes and they want you to be that dude that snaps them out of that. They want you to be that guy that first attracted them, that dude that made them happier than any other girl when you first met them.

I can see that desire to try hard to make her happy, that instinct to "daddy" your girl fading when you've been married for a long time, not judging... But did you always feel that way? "your emotions are your shit, not mine" I can't imagine a girl wanting to marry me in the first place if that was my attitude.

Actually, I was talking about someone else. I have been with more than one woman in my life. lol

I'm not talking about the "good" things you mentioned above. I'm talking about things like, moping around and being sad at work when I'm not there. When I'd have a day off I'd go play basketball with my buddies, maybe once a month. Then going to her place to find her crying because I "don't love her" anymore. If I was sitting watching tv and just having one of those days when I don't feel like talking, she'd get depressed becasue something was "bothering me".

Those examples aren't really working. But this ex of mine was exhausting. I truly felt like I had to put a happy face on at all times. It was true co-dependancy. She gave up all her friends and hobbies and did NOTHING without me. Called me from work 10-15 times a day. Everyday. Trust me, it wasn't a good thing.

Quote by lafayettemister

Actually, I was talking about someone else. I have been with more than one woman in my life. lol

I'm not talking about the "good" things you mentioned above. I'm talking about things like, moping around and being sad at work when I'm not there. When I'd have a day off I'd go play basketball with my buddies, maybe once a month. Then going to her place to find her crying because I "don't love her" anymore. If I was sitting watching tv and just having one of those days when I don't feel like talking, she'd get depressed becasue something was "bothering me".

Those examples aren't really working. But this ex of mine was exhausting. I truly felt like I had to put a happy face on at all times. It was true co-dependancy. She gave up all her friends and hobbies and did NOTHING without me. Called me from work 10-15 times a day. Everyday. Trust me, it wasn't a good thing.

My mistake, I assumed it was your wife cause the question asked about your GF/wife. I wasn't implying you've only been with one woman, I know you're a ladies' man..

Yeah that level of neediness is something else. I find when girls act like that it's cause there is some need that isn't getting fulfilled. It's like they make up for an emptiness in there lives by attention seeking on that level. Unlocking that need can be really tough though.
Quote by Magical_felix

My mistake, I assumed it was your wife cause the question asked about your GF/wife. I wasn't implying you've only been with one woman, I know you're a ladies' man..

Yeah that level of neediness is something else. I find when girls act like that it's cause there is some need that isn't getting fulfilled. It's like they make up for an emptiness in there lives by attention seeking on that level. Unlocking that need can be really tough though.

I know you weren't implying I've only been with one woman. Two, tops.

In my marriage, I see the problems. I know what's going on. What I do now is totally by choice. No one is to blame for my situation but myself. I say that so I don't sound like a hypocrite, but there are just as many needy and co-dependant dudes out there too. I see guys out there that are incapable of making any decision on their own. Always seeking approval from their gf/wife. Neediness is not gender specific by any means.

Quote by lafayettemister

I know you weren't implying I've only been with one woman. Two, tops.

In my marriage, I see the problems. I know what's going on. What I do now is totally by choice. No one is to blame for my situation but myself. I say that so I don't sound like a hypocrite, but there are just as many needy and co-dependant dudes out there too. I see guys out there that are incapably of making any decision on their own. Always seeking approval from their gf/wife. Neediness is not gender specific by any means.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. Its a frame of mind that is not gender specific.
organised, independent and took more initiative.
ooooo thanks for the response guys..!
ADVENTUROUS IN BED!

That was easy. I have to initiate and usually it's either missionary or if it's a quickie we do it doggie style. There are times when I wish that she'd even give me a handjob.
Was willing to suck me off till I cum as I do it to here and she likes it.
Honestly i like my wife the way she is.
Women in general however, i wish they were a little more direct. This will probably get me in trouble here as most of the women in the forums are pretty dam direct hah! That is not the case where I live.
reachable, touchable, physically accessible, teleportable....canadian lolllll

she lives far away sad
Quote by cadbury13
reachable, touchable, physically accessible, teleportable....canadian lolllll

she lives far away sad

they ALL live too far away ... that's the nature of Lush!
just wish i had one.
Quote by prettypussy
complete the sentence : I wish my girlfriend/wife/woman was more ..........

horny.