Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tell me what's the difference between love and Lust!

last reply
33 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is the guy's forum but...

You feel lust in your loins and you may get it out of your system with time. If the person you lust after hurts you, you're going to move on, and be fine. In fact, you may feel stronger for it.
You feel love in your soul and it's indelible. If they hurt you, a little bit of you dies. You will still emerge, but your heart will be a little scarred. You will still emerge stronger for it, but one will always question the what ifs.

They can, of course, be felt independent of each other.

Every once in a great while, you will Love and Lust after the same person.
It's amazing if the other person feel the same way,
It rips your heart out of if they don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love means putting them first, that you think of them first, look to them first, care for them first.

Lust is for right now. Love endures.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lust wants what's on the outside. Love wants what's on the inside.

Lust is a feeling. Love is a verb.

Lust means I like to be with you. Love means I like myself when I'm with you.

Love is patient,
True love is unconditional, that is, it does not depend on the attributes or lack thereof of the person loved, therefore, it is willing to give as much time necessary, and as much space as necessary for that person to grow.

love is kind and is not jealous;
Love seeks to give others something of benefit for their welfare, and consequently, rejoices when they do benefit.

love does not brag and is not arrogant,
To lift one's self up in reference to others leaves no room for unconditional, graceful love.

does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own,
Love never seeks it's own gratificaiton but rather the interests of others.

is not provoked,
Selfishness seeks to manipulate others by stimulating certain selfish emotions. Love will not do this to others, nor will it let it happen to itself.

does not take into account a wrong suffered,
Forgiveness, not just of others but of yourself. Love is able to let go of past wrongs.

does not rejoice in falsehood, but rejoices with the truth;
Love does not gloss over things. True love originates from the truth.

bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
If love really is unconditional, it will hold any weight, face any doubt, persist through hopelessness, and last any trial

Love never fails...
If it did, would it be love?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lust is passion, naked and aggressive. It's when a single kiss from you as the two of you are going out the door to dance, turns into a night of passion in bed. It's when her hand on yours makes you hard and you take her in the car, the restroom, wherever is closest because you can't keep you hands off each other. Lust is when your member finds itself between her legs and your mouth mashed together night after night. It's when you call her when you need sex and know the two of you will be great at it.

Love is lust and so much more. It's when you walk down the street with her on your arm and you're proud she chose you. It's when you realize you've stopped looking at other women when they walk by no matter how distractingly hot they are. Love is when the sounds of her screaming in pleasure don't just feel like an achievement but make you happy you've made her happy. And love is thinking about how you'd react if she told you she was pregnant, and realizing it would make you the happiest man in the world.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Guest
How can you tell the difference between love and lust?????????????????? As a woman I feel I'm getting more confused and I need some male straight forward talk!

How do you feel when they walk away?

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Lurker
0 likes
Love can last a lifetime but lust may only last as long as an orgasm,I have lusted after many female celebrities but if I
satisfied my urge to have sex with them I doubt that I would love many of them-if any.
I have had many female friends who I loved dearly but I have never lusted after any of them.
Love is a truly special thing-lust is purely a physical reaction to stimulus.
Lurker
0 likes
are you serious?