Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teeny Tiny?

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I'm not sure if this subject has been posted before, I'm sure it has, so forgive me.
I've recently started dating a guy who's absolutely phenomenal at oral sex, and he's just completely fantastic in general. My problem lies here, he's incredibly tiny. And when I say tiny, I mean he's a big guy, with an innie while soft and about 2 inches hard.
My question is, how can I comfort him during sex to reassure him and make sure he's getting pleasure? Anyone have any good tips for positions? He's very insecure about it, but more than pleases me with his oral skills. For me, the sex is for pleasing him. I just want it to work. Any advice is welcome, and again sorry for posting this of its already been posted before.
Hearts!
-Minx
Just watch his reactions to what you're doing, most of us guys aren't hard to please and I'm sure you're doing a good job. You'll probably be able to tell if he's enjoying it. You could always lean in and whisper naughty things in his ear, he'll love that.

Where he might be concerned is trying to please you, that's what I'm often most conscious of during sex, pleasing her. If you don't get any pleasure from penetration, tell him that he's great orally. Depending on how far along you are in the relationship you might want to just talk to him about it. Tell him that you love his oral efforts. If he makes up for it in that department, tell him. He might get upset if you tell him that penetration doesn't do anything for you, but for the sake of your relationship you might need to say something. Reassure him that you get the pleasure you get from oral is enough and also ask him what he enjoys.

It's a tricky situation but I think talking to him about it and then exploring what's best for you two is the key to a good sex life.
Quote by Minxie
I'm not sure if this subject has been posted before, I'm sure it has, so forgive me.
I've recently started dating a guy who's absolutely phenomenal at oral sex, and he's just completely fantastic in general. My problem lies here, he's incredibly tiny. And when I say tiny, I mean he's a big guy, with an innie while soft and about 2 inches hard.
My question is, how can I comfort him during sex to reassure him and make sure he's getting pleasure? Anyone have any good tips for positions? He's very insecure about it, but more than pleases me with his oral skills. For me, the sex is for pleasing him. I just want it to work. Any advice is welcome, and again sorry for posting this of its already been posted before.
Hearts!
-Minx

An innie while soft.
I love small cocks for blow-jobs. Any body loves a blow-job, my wife liked to suck cock, but I was too big for her to really enjoy it, as it made her mouth tired, so if it fits, commit to a good suck, He'll love it.