Login

Teabagging Domination

last reply
8 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
I've read that "teabagging" is popular in apparently large part because of the subjugation of the "mug".

I understand about physical proximity, and how the act might have a dominating flavour (pun not intended) to it. But really, you have your delicate crown jewels dangling in somebody's gob, and is that danger seriously overridden by the thought that you're the one supposedly in control?!

Or does the vulnerability for you become the turn-on? Or the vulnerability/power of both of you?

When I originally heard of teabagging, I figured it was just because it felt good. I'd appreciate you ball-bearers sharing your thoughts, so I can understand a bit better, please.

Thank you for your time.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Gingerbread Lover
Quote by trinket
I prefer the loose kind of tea sweetheart.

It gets stuck in me teef.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
A gentleman with his jewels in my mouth is most certainly not in a position of domination! He would be very well advised to act accordingly.
Active Ink Slinger
For me it can certainly act as an element of domination. I guess I do feel a little vulnerable, though, whenever I have my balls between another persons teeth ... if that person gets a little too eager it can surely be painful.

But only for a very short time as she, which it will be in my case, has so far always adjusted her ministrations to my reactions. The reason it is still a position of dominance is that it is generally a part of a session where I am in control and that she does it for my gratification (even if she too finds pleasure in the act; that duality is the whole thing with dominant sex).

Also, the 'teabagging' is likely to be only a part of the oral sex in question. Maybe she will experience that her mouth is being fucked at one point or another ... maybe she will be made to lick some ass
Advanced Wordsmith
I can't take it. Balls get too sensitive (painful)
Lurker
Well, my bag has been in her cup many a time. She's never put her teeth into it.