Sweet Lady (74 votes) 112%
Slutty Lady (40 votes) 61%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both i just like a lady that is true to herself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's put it that way...

The Sweetest Girl ever has to be Slutty somehow...otherwise it becomes really Boring very FAST!!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
It depends upon the mood but slutty is much more visually stimulating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slutty might ba a harsh term for some of the sexually open women that aren't afraid to answer sexual questions bluntly. I would think the perfect woman would be a mix of both. To have a naturally sweet disposition, yet can be a whore for you behind closed doors. The perfect mix.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Know It Is For The Guys, But I Had To Respond. I Think I Am Sweet, Slutty, Classy, Raunchy, Demure, Vulgar, Shy, Quiet, Outgoing, Adventurous, Loyal, Honest, Confident, Trusting, Wary. In Other Words......................NORMAL!!

Very Close Minded Question To Think Women Have To Be One Of Those Two Types!!
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I Know It Is For The Guys, But I Had To Respond. I Think I Am Sweet, Slutty, Classy, Raunchy, Demure, Vulgar, Shy, Quiet, Outgoing, Adventurous, Loyal, Honest, Confident, Trusting, Wary. In Other Words......................NORMAL!!

Very Close Minded Question To Think Women Have To Be One Of Those Two Types!!

I knew I loved you Nikki!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I like women that are sweet but act absolutely slutty - when they want to of course!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sweet nature.... slutty in bed!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
slutty in bed, sweet in the streets
Lurker
0 likes
They can be sweet and slutty - all at the same time if they wish - their call ....

If I enjoy "her" company enough to be with her, she can be whomever she wants to be whenever - past the point of trying to impress anyone!!