"Straight" guys

last reply
111 replies
15.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a young teen, we used to play a lot of truth or dare - so I have experimented for a few 30 second touches and sucks, but never as an adult. It could be fun to some degrees. I would never do MM or penetrate, but if there was a woman who wanted to be a part of it I would be all for anything else with the three of us.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. It is a fantasy of mine--love to read the bi and gay stories here--but I don't think I could ever act on my fantasy. But who knows?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by MrandMrsB
No. It is a fantasy of mine--love to read the bi and gay stories here--but I don't think I could ever act on my fantasy. But who knows?

Read my stories and let me know what you think....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Lets just say I have tried everything at least once, and enjoyed every bit of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never thought about it
thinking now--------------------no
Lurker
0 likes
No, I haven't. I've never felt attraction to another guy, and probably never will. I don't have anything against people who do it, it's just not for me.
0 likes
The answer to this question for me would be "kind of"

Let me explain, there was a trade show one week in my home town and people came from all over the country. One of the guys that happened to be with a competitor of ours was openly gay and couldn't deal with all of the crap his fellow co-workers were giving him. Being the nice guy I am I offered to take him out to a local gay bar so he could feel a little more in his element. Now let me state here I am very comfortable with who I am and not interested in men - I don't mind going to a gay bar every now and again. In fact, seeing as gay men are probably some of the biggest critics out there it feels good to be hit on - with no intention of going any further.

So here we are at the gay bar and this guy keeps on asking what my type of man looks like - to which I don't respond. I tell him that I am straight and not interested in men. The night goes on drinks flowing and it's time to head home. We hop in the car and he pulls my pants down and starts blowing me right then and there, it was the best blowjob I had to that date, but now my girl had topped that by a long shot! I was tipsy and it felt so damn good I didn't stop him. He offered on many other occasions to take it a step further and said he wanted me badly. Needless to say I never reciprocated or went any further with him.

To this date I do not want to be with another man, but as CalienteOne said the thrill and excitement of my girl incoporating a little anal play in our sex life AWESOME! I am very lucky to have a girl that doesn't think I am gay to want this kind of stimulation and is even excited about using a strap-on to pleasure me even further!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Have you ever fooled around with another guy whilst drunk / stoned / totally sober and "experimenting"?

NO....YUK...I've got those naughty parts and they fit much better with the female gender!!!
Lurker
0 likes
nope, and i never will, females are so much better...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The opportunity hasn't "arisen," so to speak, and not long ago, I would have said NO. Nowaday's I probably would. Not just anonymous sex cruising, but a one-on-one with somebody I know and respect, probably. In a threeway, definitely (MMF, F being my wife.)

Pleasure is pleasure, anal sex is NOT painful if done properly, and as long as you're all on the same page (no humiliation, or degradation, nothing to make someone feel bad about it), then there's no reason not to, If you're confident enough in your own sexuality and masculinity. It takes strength to be gentle; it takes a strong man to allow himself to be feminine and receptive, especially to another male.

Count me in!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never even so much as thought about it
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and found out I liked it but still like girls as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never say never........id hate to totally say no to till iv tryed it,,,,, but thats just me xxxxxxxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but I never say never, especially if a MMF came my way....(pun intended)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. It's not for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had sloppy seconds several times after my wife fucked another guy.

I also participated in double vaginal penetration with my wife and a couple of other ladies back in the day. (i.e. two guys had their cocks in the girls pussy at the same time...)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
being bi, yes. lol. When I was "straight" I never even thought about it, and even still the idea repulses me with most guys, but with some, I can't help myself.
Lurker
0 likes
I am wondering if you sort of wish the answer was yes. I was once offered quite a lot of money, a rich lady in her forties said I'll pay you to wrestle nude with some other bloke, in her spacious living room. Most straight men like me, are utterly revolted by the idea of anything gay, to the point of needing to go to the loo to throw up. I suspect some women have a thing about two men together, like some men (not me), have about two women together. Some men coould be latently homosexual, or latently bi-sexual, and alcohol would release some doubts and inhibitions. But the secret yearnings would have to exist in the background in the first place. Like I said, most straight men find the idea of gay stuff puke renderingly revolting. Not gay men themselves as people, but the mechanics of the ats they might get up to. I can assure I would have the slightest interest in a bloke even under the influence of fifty litres of vodka! Oh ny the way, the rich woman who offered me money, I found another bloke who was willing to do it, and took a ten per cent cut of the money.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Have you ever fooled around with another guy whilst drunk / stoned / totally sober and "experimenting"?

Done it and nothing doing.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Lurker
0 likes
Never in my life, and I never will. The idea is disgusting. I don't judge others who might, but for me, I'd be dead first.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by virgindick
Never in my life, and I never will. The idea is disgusting. I don't judge others who might, but for me, I'd be dead first.

Giggles. Good on the no judgment there mate!

I personally think it is hot! I dated a bi-boy before and he was the best lover. I think most guys will do this in the right moment like if you're on a bit of a bender or the other guy is really sexy and coming on to them and nobody is around. Most guys will not admit it even to themselves but they have all had at least one fantasy of what it would be to experiment with another cock. Want some proof? just look at how many times this thread was viewed! Over 5000 times!! Now boys you know you are curious to see if other guys enjoy a little dick while drunk or stoned. Don't worry so much about it! Just do it!

xx B.
Lurker
0 likes
My ex wanted to have a threesome with me and another guy even though my girlfriend was game for a threesome. I agreed and during it he was grabbing the other guys penis to help him enter me. It was a weird since my boyfriend was a tough guy. The other guy told him to stop but he did it a few more times during it. I didnt orgasm. I asked him why he did that and he just said he was helping the guy out. I was confused.
Lurker
0 likes
Umm.... Gotta answer YES to this one.

I was quite ripped and it just happened. I provided what was deemed a very good blow-job and the only problem was that the guy got hurt that I didn't get hard and wouldn't allow him to go down on me.

It wasn't awful and there was no awkwardness. I made the choice to try it and when I got into bed with the guy I did what I thought would please. And we kissed and stuff though I wouldn't let him touch my cock. I'm quite honest about it and none of my girlfriends have ever thought it emasculating. I'm not ashamed of it, I quite enjoyed it in truth and I'd never say I wouldn't do it again.

Oddly enough, I've never fantasised about a male partner, but I do (and indeed have done in real life) enjoy thinking about MFM encounters...

xx S