Straight Guys Playing With Another Man's Cum

last reply
7 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My husband has this fantasy in which he wants to watch me have sex other men. I totally get the part of him getting off on watching my getting screwed and personally I think its a pretty cool fantasy. What I don't understand is this...Whats up with the fantasies of playing with another man's semen. We've talked about it and I just don't get it. I even wondered if my husband was bi-curious but to the best of my knowledge he's as straight as can be. So, in his fantasies he fantasies about licking another guy's cum off my breasts or from my face and then snowballing it to me, or even making out with me after another guy cums in my mouth.

Don't get me wrong, I get off on that fantasy too. I love playing with cum and love role-playing with him. I let him cum on my breasts and make him lick it up and pass it to me and make out with him after he cums in my mouth and we both imagine that its another guys cum.

Why would any straight guy, in his right mind, want to have another guy's cum in his mouth?
Lurker
0 likes
Why would any guy in his right mind want another man to fuck his wife? Its just something that he likes. Something just can't be explained.

I don't think it has anything to do with being gay or bi-curious. I think it has to do with you. I have similar fantasies of making out with my wife after another cums in her mouth. That doesn't mean that I want to go out start eating cum from random guys. I assume the same is true with your husband, based on what you said he seems to only fantasies about coming into contact with other guy's cum when its related to you. Licking cum off of YOUR tits or YOUR face, making out with YOU after you suck off another guy. It always has something to do with you.

Thats as best as I can explain it. I Hope it helps and I hope you continue to indulge your husband in his fantasies. Not many women are as understanding of thier husband's fantasies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some people just get off on fantasizing about (or doing) the naughtiest (or most depraved, disgusting, humiliating, or otherwise extreme) thing they can imagine. If you asked him what the specific motivation is, he might not know, but Freud would probably say "It stems from something that happened in his childhood." and that's probably true. It's a kink and we all have them and some are better left as fantasies, but if your relationship is strong enough, some are worth exploring. I would be pretty worried about the possibilities with that one, because you have an idea of what it means to be a man and it seems like you might think less of him if he went through with that.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1ball nailed this one perfectly.. as in all things an open mind and communication are important before you attempt to bring fantasy into reality..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Because eating another man's cum off of a woman's tits and out of her pussy is yummy, and swapping it back and forth whilst kissing is loving and creates deep bonding.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It could be a fantasy thing. I think we all have things we think about that we would or might not ever do in real life. I like this particular fantasy myself, but don't know if I'd ever go through with it for real.
Lurker
0 likes
Totally straight guy here I love my wife getting fucked. I don't mind cum. Had a guy cum on his back and my hands got in it. I didn't mind I just grabbed on her tighter and added mine to her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can see it two ways:

1) Just a fantasy that he gets a hard on imagining but wouldn't really do it. It gives him an erotic high to increase his sexual moments even though it maybe discussed casually in a non-sex time, he could be using it to increase sensual enjoyment imagining it during actual sex with you. Like men use sex mags, hardcore flicks and that ilk to beat off or get their dick hard before or during sex but don't do everything they see or read or imagine.

2a) Something he wants to do to and is testing the waters to see if it floats for you. If so he'll try to talk you into trying it and if you aren't into it then a) he drops and still uses it to fantasize during sex time with you to increase his pleasure...and maybe the talk with you while having sex with you gives him an even stronger erection and sexual high. or

2b) You agree and you two try it. Then there are two, maybe three outcomes: (1) It is not good for both of you, so no more doing that ;0 (2) Not good for you so he won't do it with you again but maybe find another playmate that will or (3) He doesn't get the bang he thought he would but you like it and want him to keep doing it...which would possibly lead to getting someone else involved by you.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance