12 votes remaining
Husband (0 votes) 0%
Straight male acquaintence (2 votes) 17%
Male stranger (0 votes) 0%
Gay male stranger (6 votes) 50%
Male sibling (9 votes) 75%
Lurker
0 likes
Why do most men think its so wierd that we straight women enjoy the company of gay guys? For one thing, I never feel threatened by a gay guy. I know I'll always be in control. And when they tend towards bi the sex can be fantastic. In the poll above vote as it relates to the woman feeling threatened.
Lurker
0 likes
Uh, did this make it into the right forum?

I agree with Bonnie's vote, that siblings are not sexually threatening. But then either are the others.

Well, I haven't been in jail with any of them either, but....

I think this was for the ladies to answer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Brother! ya right. Cheated on his wife more then once.

Won't trust him with my sweetie alone. or with yours for that matter.

Bat
Lush Legend
0 likes
I know what you mean Bonnie three of my closest friends are gay males and some guys seem to be insecure about that......why I have no clue.... .....men!....LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Tell ya what. You have them keep hanging around you, because I certainly don't want them around me.
Lush Legend
0 likes
but why Roc.....they love you?.....
Lurker
0 likes
Man oh man, Zaf, do you ever need a spankin'. And I have a Goddess that would do it for me, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure if your being vain Rocco or talking from experience...sorry don't mean to offend

Being Bisexual myself something that has been ecouraged by several female partners i have had, i guess woman find gay men less challenging or less competitive than other women.

we all know how Bitchy woman can be...
Lurker
0 likes
I see from the poll that people lean the same way I have in life. My little brother was my first and continues to be the least threatening of my sexual encounters. And I presently prefer co-workers who are either gay or bi. I enjoy the challenge of getting them between my legs, either fucking me or sucking me. They are so femine in their views of relationships that I always feel in charge, not threatened at all.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by BiUKSwinger

wow BiUK do you get many women with that line??
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Quote by BiUKSwinger

wow BiUK do you get many women with that line??

Chokes while laughing at Z's comeback!

My current Dirty Talk Competition story:

His Voice

My latest micro:

Your Slutty Mouth

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was only meant in gest ladies, i love you all dearly.....

now please take your foot off my throat....

lol xxxxxxxxxxx for all those i have upset
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by BiUKSwinger
It was only meant in gest ladies, i love you all dearly.....

now please take your foot off my throat....

lol xxxxxxxxxxx for all those i have upset

Well of course you were kidding! Nobody's brave enough or foolish enough to suggest women are bitchy.YRE8G7dvjaYlwqhS

~~Tech

My current Dirty Talk Competition story:

His Voice

My latest micro:

Your Slutty Mouth

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Lurker
0 likes
So...Bonnie is a gift from heaven...time to change jobs. Or move closer.
Lurker
0 likes
y, thank u sp, i think............???
Lush Legend
0 likes
LOL!!!.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I have some women friends with gay friends and I have a few gay friends myself. To be honest I still don't completely understand why some men are so homophobic. They are just people like anyone else. Hell if anything they can be trusted more then most people because they really care about the friends they do have who don't let the fact of them being gay interfere with something like friendship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
I know what you mean Bonnie three of my closest friends are gay males and some guys seem to be insecure about that......why I have no clue.... .....men!....LOL!

My guess is that when we gay men make straight men uncomfortable or threaten is when they are unsure of their own sexuality. I have great straight female and male friends so not everyone feels that way smile)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I see from the poll that people lean the same way I have in life. My little brother was my first and continues to be the least threatening of my sexual encounters. And I presently prefer co-workers who are either gay or bi. I enjoy the challenge of getting them between my legs, either fucking me or sucking me. They are so femine in their views of relationships that I always feel in charge, not threatened at all.

WTF. I hope this is a joke. Where do you work, a beauty parlour? I don't have a feminine outlook, I'm a guy that prefers sex with other guys. If you had any respect for a gay man you wouldn't be trying to get them between your legs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

WTF. I hope this is a joke. Where do you work, a beauty parlour? I don't have a feminine outlook, I'm a guy that prefers sex with other guys. If you had any respect for a gay man you wouldn't be trying to get them between your legs!

I couldn't agree more with you... I am also very masculine and not a femme at all!!!
Lurker
0 likes
why do you people even call "gay"? that makes them too seperated. they should be called or even treated like everyone ... ? and to your question - Bonnie ... men who love men are so sweet, and they are not even threatening coz they don't wanna hurt anyone ... and most of them doesn't understand that, coz they might feel disguisting on even thinking about that ... if they hate, its because they didn't understand properly ... they hate because they don't like it, idiots !!!