Staying power

last reply
9 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How Long can you stay erect? In my case, I can go for 30 minutes or so until I cum the first time. Once recovered (about 20 minutes or so) it's Katie bar the door cause we're gonna be here a while. My personal best is just over 2 1/2 hours before I cum again.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I never had any issue on that matter. I stay erect pretty much as long as I'm horny. If I don't have an erection, I probably wouldn't want to have sex anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Popcorn stays with me but rice does it longer if I drink a glass of water. Maybe I should try a salad.
Lurker
0 likes
Never wondered about how long my erections last for to be honest with you. I'm just happy that my equipment still works.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never timed it myself, but once I'm erect, I stay that way until that inevitable moment. Once that happens, and this does not bother me to say, I go soft right afterwards. I know some men can stay hard after ejaculating, but I've never been able to do so. Well, I shouldn't say never. I've actually been able to stay hard after ejaculating from a handjob and I was able to go again, but through sex, never. I need that refractory phase.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Based soley on the number of replies, I take it that this! is a hard question to answer . silly
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It all depends on what emotional state I'm in, if your head isn't in it then I tend to have some issues, but when things are going well, I have no problems. When I'm in the heat of the moment, I stay hard for as long as I need to.
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I stay hard for as long as it takes my partner to cum and this can vary from 30 minutes to an hour and a half. After that it takes me some time to recover before I can do it again but I've never noticed how long that takes. I can still do this every day which is pretty good for my age I think. This isn't so much a boast as a fervent thankful acknowledgement. (It should also be reassuring to younger guys). Heh!
Lurker
0 likes
This is a hard question
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my personal record is 4 and a half hours, and one time 6 but I had a break after I came once so I don't count that one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can stay hard for hours if you edge it but it can become painful