Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

spicing it up in the bedroom

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I'm looking for new ways to spice it up in the bedroom or with our sex life. I'm getting board with "vanilla sex " id love to iniate it in the truck but I'm not sure how to any advice is welcomed smile
Music, candles, and toys.
Quote by huntergirl09
id love to iniate it in the truck but I'm not sure how to any advice is welcomed smile

Just grab his dick.
Talking about sex with other people, at first this is what we did. Then we had a friend join us for a threesome. That was the start of my friend fucking my wife many times and her sucking his cock. He had a smaller cock then me, so she loved to give him blow-jobs while I fucked her. That made for many enjoyable evenings over the years. Hid wife didn't like sex much, and never liked to suck his cock, or anals. My wife loved both.
I think role playing is always nice. Even if you keep it simple at first, and increase it as you get more comfortable. Or, you can take it OUT side the bedroom, and do things else where.
Take the fucking out of the bedroom and be spontaneous. Jump his bones at some random interval, or whatnot.
When you say vanilla do you mean missionary? Have you tried multiple positions or even different acts? Do you incorporate oral sex or even anal sex?
As been mentioned above, getting it out of the bedroom would help. Spontaneous sex on the couch or dinning room table or even the living room floor is fun. Pulling over in an out of the way place in the car would be exciting. I had sex in a unisex bathroom at a am/pm once. It was raw and exciting and walking out of there with her was a real turn on. Let your mind wonder and dare to do things you haven't dared before. You'll find your heart pounding in no time
Initiate it in the truck? Drive out to the country, have a picnic in some secluded spot, get frisky, tell him the country air turns you on and take off your top. Have some sex. Once you're back in the truck, before you drive off, do it again, tell him how sexy it feels, how sexy you feel, how sexy he is. Voila!
Be spontaneous, the bedroom isnt the only place to have sex, try the shower, the pool, out at the movies.

Role playing is also a good way to spice things.

Sex-texting through out the day is another way to spice things up, by the time you'll get home all you want to do it have sex.

Toys for the both of you can also add to it.
Its amazing how that telling a person they are on camera will change their attitude. They become "more into it" and get a little more naughty.
Buy some decent rope, watch a shibari how-to, and make him service you until you're spent.
I liked Magical Felix's approach. Nothing wrong with spontaneous moments. I recall one washing the dishes when my lady got down on her knees, dropped my strides & sucked for her life...we finished on the cold hard kitchen floor....wish it would happen again today. sigh.