Which one do you go for?

37 votes remaining
Slutty (11 votes) 30%
Classy (22 votes) 59%
Middle ground (20 votes) 54%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
The thing is, appearances are deceptive. I can think of a few of my friends who dress and act more than suggestively, but that's it. Its just for fun and they are in no way the "sure thing" they might seem to be to the uninitiated. And what does "classy" mean? Does it refer to class, or a clothes label, or just mean someone who is calm and socially adept? I genuinely don't mean to be picky with the forum poster, just pointing out that people are much more complex than three simple, apparent "types".

This exactly.
0 likes
Both, classy on the streets but slutty under the sheets ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by vbbond
I'm taking Classy!!

You'd take anything you could get .

But wich ever one buys me a drink
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Middle ground if I'm taking her home that night
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Classy slut is good, but a lot depends on the guy I'm enjoying smile
I'm a submissive slut to one of my lovers, with the other I'm his classy slut as its a lot more than just sex :)
Hubby is just my sub cuck lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm going to the bar or club in the interest of scoring or finding a chick to have sex with then Im going to go after the slut where I'm almost garuanteed to get it. However, if im looking to date and find some sophistication in a girl then classy all the way.

To answer your scenario though, slutty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Excellent question. I think I know myself well enough that I would probably buy the drink for the classy or middle one. The one I'd actually like to take him would be the slutty one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JasmineSmith
So I'm curious...

Your in a bar, and want to get lucky tonight. You look around for a gal (or guy if that's your thing) to try and chat up. There are three woman at the bar.

A slutty girl/boy, clearly easy, pretty much a sure thing.
A classy woman/man, you're gonna have to try hard with this one.
A gal/bloke somewhere in the middle, can't really tell if their a slut or not.

Who do you offer a drink?

Not enough info for me. For me it's all about a connection. Which one is nice? Someone can be 'classy' but a stuck up snob. Someone can be slutty but be outgoing and with a good heart.

I would want to chat with the one that acted sweet/nice and see how we hit it off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The problem I find with 'classy' girls is that they can be very stuck up. You approach them and unless you are filthy rich or a doppelganger for Leonardo Di Caprio then they aren't interested.

Not all of them, but a lot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by WillyNorth

Not enough info for me. For me it's all about a connection. Which one is nice? Someone can be 'classy' but a stuck up snob. Someone can be slutty but be outgoing and with a good heart.

I would want to chat with the one that acted sweet/nice and see how we hit it off.

Pretty much my thoughts as well. I would have to make some sort of judgement call by watching and listening to them to try and determine which one I think I would have the best connection with. I would be open to any of the three; it's just the connection that is important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like classy, but that doesn't mean she can't be sexy too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose I prefer somewhere in the middle but truthfully it depends on the situation. Some women can make 'slutty' look classy and vice versa.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
The search for the perfect blend of hooker and kindergarten teacher goes on. Forever a sliding scale. Back and forth , back and forth.
Candyman
0 likes
Start classy. Take it from there.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
All things in their season.