Silly question

last reply
23 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So, do you think these sites can become an addiction??????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my silly question to you is, Do you have a name for your ass cheeks (eg bill and ben)
Lurker
0 likes
It's become one of my favorite sites but yeah I think you can become addicted to it. But it's all fn to.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm trying to steady my hands to type this post. Addicted - of course. Attached to friends and other members - certainly. Intervention pending.
Lurker
0 likes
define sites.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont know...ive started logging on more often lately.

there's always interesting topics regarding sex that people want to learn about..so maybe its not such an "addiction" in that sense...just curiosity
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, anything can become an addiction.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by lfrancis
So, do you think these sites can become an addiction??????

Frannie, I have already become addicted to leering at your F.I.N.E. fine, ass.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I think as with most things sexual it can be addicting. But one thing I like about this site is the community. I spend a great deal of time on the forums, not just with the stories.
Lurker
0 likes
How do you know if someone is addicted???? LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Beholden is spot on, anything can become addictive. As a psychiatric nurse I once dealt with a guy who was addicted to stabbing himself with needles. It wasn't strictly a self-harming addiction either, he actually enjoyed it and ended up in hospital because he was causing considerable damage to himself in pursuing the addiction.

The definition of addiction is interesting (quoting here)

Addiction is a persistent, compulsive dependence on a behavior or substance. The term has been partially replaced by the word dependence for substance abuse. Addiction has been extended, however, to include mood-altering behaviors or activities. Some researchers speak of two types of addictions: substance addictions (for example, alcoholism, drug abuse, and smoking); and process addictions (for example, gambling, spending, shopping, eating, and sexual activity). There is a growing recognition that many addicts, such as polydrug abusers, are addicted to more than one substance or process.

But more simply, if you find yourself unable to stop doing something without considerable effort then it may be an addiction. If that behaviour is also adversely affecting you or your life, then it should be considered a harmful addiction. I heard a story recently on the radio that suggested online activities such as MMOs and social networking can be more addictive than heroin. I would certainly define Lush stories as a social network, albeit in a very specific sphere.
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Lurker
0 likes
i think it can i activly dream about messageing people??? do i need help? lol
Lurker
0 likes
I log on pretty much every day but if im away from my laptop and cant get on for a few days i dont miss it
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe this needs to start....you know you're addicted when... LMAO
XX
BB
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Betty-Bea
XX
BB

There was one of those threads going back think I started it LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I log on pretty much every day but if im away from my laptop and cant get on for a few days i dont miss it

I agree. The first six months travelling I was constantly on the move and didn't have a laptop so didn't log on in that time. I didn't feel the need to come on. But then I got a laptop adn things slowed down, so I do come on most days
Fireman
0 likes
That would be a YES. I enjoy meeting and chatting the women here.DAnQs31Vsgpeuyre
Lurker
0 likes
this is by far my fav site what more couldyu ask for its social networkin with great sex stories
Lurker
0 likes
I dont know that I would call it an addiction, but I look forward to checking the forums....almost on a daily basis! Of course, there are other things I could/should be doing, but its sooo entertaining!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say that this site is addictive as I have to check it out everyday mostly for the forums these days. There are a great bunch of people on here so I'm always looking forward to seeing what they have to say.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by Betty-Bea
XX
BB

There was one of those threads going back think I started it LOL

haha I was just gonna say that Biker dude hee hee.
Lurker
0 likes
Def addictive. On everyday to read sex stories and chat to ppl
Lurker
0 likes
i wouldnt blow an arrangement to be on here but my free time is on here, but then im not always full on here. its can be a background thing.

HH
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't animals get addicted to anything? lol
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.