Shes a drunk?

last reply
8 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Could the woman of your life be someone who made a fool of herself each time she hit the bottle? (and she did it regularly)
Lurker
0 likes
Why not? Women have been doing it with men forever.
Lurker
0 likes
That doesn't fly with me. Unfortunately a lot of girls in LA turn into total train wrecks when they hit the bottle. It's a hard party town, and a hot drunk girl will turn my head every time. At least for the night. If it was my girlfriend then I'd set her up at Rehab. I did this for a girl I was dating once. There are some great ones in and around LA too. She got sober but we broke up soon after. Turned out she was more fun drunk! Haha.
0 likes
A piece of advice... never keep a drunk woman around. Too much drama and trauma. Fuck them and send them stumbling on their way back to their bf or hubby.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, let's analyze the question - in what situations can a man typically encounter a female-alcoholic?

Firstly, I'd never start a relationship with a girl who has (or I can see that she might have) such a problem. It simply doesn't make any sense to ruin my life by being with a drunk woman.

If a gf/wife I love starts to have a drinking problem during our relationship, I'm obviously not letting her go. I'd talk to her about, to help her realize that it's not normal and do everything I can to make her stop drinking. And I'd keep doing it until she takes to get her back on track or until booze destroys her personality so much that she is not the person I fell in love anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
One of my wife's former girlfriends was an alcoholic. Coupled with being insatiable. When she got divorced, she was going to the bars on Friday nights, getting totally shit faced, and taking on some guy or guys she met during her evening binge. My wife became so concerned about her safety that she moved her in with us that summer. I could write a book just about those 2+ months she lived with us. Sometimes it could be hot, as hot as she was, but most of the time, I would have much rather preferred her sober. But my wife pretty much had to play mother hen to her, to keep her current on all her obligations, ie, paying her bills, making all of her appointments. She was a mess! With a hot cunt!!
0 likes
Nope. I would support her in trying to kick the habit but if she didn't make that effort (join AA or whatever), I'd probably cut my losses eventually.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Could I endure it? No, but I grew up in a toxic household (drunk mother) so your mileage may vary.

Here's the thing. If it bothers you enough to ask strangers about it now, then it's only going to get more disturbing to you in the future. Disappointment will be followed by frustration, leading eventually to resentment. You probably don't want to go there -- it ain't fun.

Cheap advice: Talk to her about it, let her know your concerns, and see what she does. If she's looking for a long-term relationship with you, then her behavior may change for the better.

If it does, you may have found a keeper; if it doesn't, be ready to cut your losses.