Login

Shaving of the male pubis

last reply
64 replies
8.3k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
I shave every day and like to keep myself smooth. Now it feels so natural that i could not go back.
The look and feel is what makes it sexy.
I love to show off and get hard at the thought of being watched and touched.
OK perhaps its a kink but it makes me feel so good.
And if the woman is also shaved i think it makes sex intense.
Try shaving yourself and then smoothing in some moisturising cream on, or even better letting someone else run on the cream then letting them masturbate you.
That is sexually intense.
Active Ink Slinger
Katie here to answer for both of us. We both keep totally shaved and smooth.

In my experience guys and girls definitely prefer licking bald pussy, and it's much more sensitive.

I love to suck balls and deep-throat guys, and when there is a wad of hair... well... not so good in my opinion.

We have a lot of guys in our cluster-fuck group and they all take good care of their "area".

Besides, the trees look bigger when they're not shrouded in shrubbery!! ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
I have kept it smoooooth for years. Luv it! It's definitely more hygienic, feels way better when playing when a lady luvs to be oral with me also. :-) cuz she likes it more!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by hopp3r
I've been asked before to shave in order to make sex (penetration and oral) better on her end. I usually stay nicely trimmed but sometimes I fall behind on maintenance. I've always reacted positively to the requests, knowing that it's simple to do and will lead to more sex.

Right on. Something I try to keep on top of routinely but being asked would obviously suggest more sex so I'd like it!
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Rookie Scribe

trim my pubs and shave my balls but am not completely bald. Love how smooth my balls feel!