Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

shaving (anyone tried philips norelco body groomer?)

last reply
4 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I normalling like to keep my bush trimmed and short...but every once in a while I'll bring out the gillette and shave down there (including shaft and jewels)....my biggest gripe is the itchy feeling when the hair grows back and how sharp it is at first.

I tried to shave back to back days thinking if I keep it that way, it'll prevent the itching but nope.

considered buying the philips norelco body groomer. Has anyone tried this product before? what are your tips for the man grooming in general? thanks
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have been doing this for a while as i feel it is fair, i want her shaved so the favor should be returned. plus i love to have my balls licked and sucked and who wants a mouth full of hair. i use a personal groomer a norelco not sure if its the one you were considering it has attachments for just about everything. i keep the top shaved real short, not bald, i just use the clipper with no attachment. it never gets itchy and you dont get the razor burn bumps. as for the sack trim it short with the clippers then use the same type of razor you would on your face. it takes a little bit to get the hang of it. when you start you want to shave them every day for a week, you will never get all the hair with 1 shave. after that i only shave them once a week and they stay clean and mine never itch.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Recognizexl
what are your tips for the man grooming in general? thanks

There's a slight stinging the 1st few times you do this, but that can be
cured by guzzling a liter of Wild Turkey 101 in the two hours prior.
Please do not attempt this without paramedics present.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
i always thought the blue flame was hotter?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Recognizexl
So I normalling like to keep my bush trimmed and short...but every once in a while I'll bring out the gillette and shave down there (including shaft and jewels)....my biggest gripe is the itchy feeling when the hair grows back and how sharp it is at first.

I tried to shave back to back days thinking if I keep it that way, it'll prevent the itching but nope.

considered buying the philips norelco body groomer. Has anyone tried this product before? what are your tips for the man grooming in general? thanks

Yes, I use it regularly and like it a lot. It has a trimmer on one side and a foil shaver on the other. Very convenient.