Shaving A Girl's Pussy

last reply
214 replies
33.3k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Me? Handing me the razor to do the deed? I would love to watch it happen, but I would not feel comfortable being the barber.

Please read our latest story.

Friends, Cousins And Lovers

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I shave my wife's pussy and have for years

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by obscura
Unless she's a double amputee, she can do it herself. What else would one like while we're at it? To have their anti-ageing revitalising cell-renewal nightly skin cream applied, toe nails filed or eyebrows plucked?

I need them to get the underside of my pussy, and ass.

my neck, my glasses don't let me do those too well.

I especially like my ass to be free. like here

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Rontre
Trimmed, but never shaved one. Would give it a try though. Think it would be fun to say the least!!!!

Quote by mmmmm_wong

I need them to get the underside of my pussy, and ass.

my neck, my glasses don't let me do those too well.

I especially like my ass to be free. like here

😘😍 I'll shave all your parts. Then yes, a warm wash cloth. Then fluffy dry, especially your pussy and bum 🀩πŸ₯°πŸ˜›. Then pat down warm scented essential oil. Your preference on the scent??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ I definitely would be good and hard by then πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘…πŸ’‹πŸ«¦πŸ˜Ž

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Quote by Jim_Beau

Shave it, it's like a new woman, grows back it's like a new woman, shave it...

In the first couple of years my wife and I were together, she changed her pubic hairstyle frequently. And although she never let me shave her, she did let me watch a couple of times while she was shaving herself. When we just met, she was fully shaved, but as I told her I like a bush, she started growing it out every now and then, before shaving everything off and keeping it shaved for a while. I've watched a few times when she went from full bush to bare, that was such a big difference. I can recall one time that we had sex in the morning and I was eating her out. Her pussy was very hairy. Not long after sex she told me she would take a shower, and that it was time to shave her pussy, so she asked me if I would watch. I saw her big bush getting covered in shaving cream, and as she didn't trim before, the razor got clogged with her long pubes with each stroke. It took some time before the bush was gone. After showering, of course I wanted to see the result up close and we ended up having sex again, and of course I did eat her out again. She could always do an amazing smooth shave, and I couldn't feel a single hair, not even a bit of stubble. It felt so different than earlier that day, like I was eating a totally different pussy.