shaven or no?

last reply
114 replies
16.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both of us are shaved, love the looks, silk feeling and oral fun is pure magic!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nicely Waxed and trimmed but a little something there ... I don't mind doing the waxing
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
shaver or trimmed, long hairy spiders not a good look
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually I most like trimmed and prefer from my girl always to have some hairy area, don't like bald pussyes
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I much prefer it waxed or shaved, but I also dont mind a little bit of hair if its kept to a minimum. When you have to stop to take a pube out of your mouth, you kinda lose the momentum, and I dare not stop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I loved it shaved. I love the look of a bald pussy. I get to feel the fullness of her lips and the warmth of her heat. I dont like being pock by shorts hairs while geving pleasure to my woman. A cleaned shaven pussy is the sexiest thing out there. My tonge enjoys the skin to skin feeling. I love running my lips from her lips all the ways down to her toes, hair is a big distraction.
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I am unshaven in general, but trim to my bikini line so no long hairs sticking out. My hubby prefers me that way too. When he goes down on me and my juices ooze out, they add flavor to my bush. That way he can taste me better and for longer and long after sex. The cum also gets caught there sometimes so he can get to taste his own cum.

Besides when I used to shave, my mound got so itchy and had red pimples everywhere. Much more comfortable not to shave for sure.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to love hairies but then I took a pube to the mouth. I like it to be trimmed for health and safety reasons, cuz you know, pulling out a pube with your teeth, ouchie!
Lurker
0 likes
i much perfer a shaven or well trimmed pussy
but if she doesnt shaved i am not going to ignore her pussy
love licking a pussy no matter what the hair situation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaven all the way. I love the feel of the smooth skin against my lips
Lurker
0 likes
i thought i should show you my little shaven pussy...

you like?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i think shaved is a lot better while oral sex is on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaven or Hairy??? That is a great question. I have had both, and for the purpose of going down, prefer bald or trimmed close. My wife has a bush and though I go down on her I have actually told her she needs to trim if she wants me down there again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I perfer either shaved or trimmed, because it's easy for me to give her oral, and I enjoy the view of my shaft in and out of her pussy.

To be fair, I shave myself as well, so she won't get hair in her mouth when giving me a BJ. Besides, it smells better.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks nice, no hairs between the teeth or in the mouth, my wife has always shaved and I love it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A thick bush of hair is best. otherwise looks like a little girl. I think it looks like a true woman. I love the older pics when women let their curly hairs grow and it was a source of pride for them. I remember my neighbor who was a girl and my best friend. She wanted to show me proudly her hairy pussy and then asked if I had hair, which I did and ended up showing her. We touched one another, but that was it as we were both in 5th grade, so didn't have the great interest, but made up for it in high school.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nels7
A thick bush of hair is best. otherwise looks like a little girl. I think it looks like a true woman. I love the older pics when women let their curly hairs grow and it was a source of pride for them. I remember my neighbor who was a girl and my best friend. She wanted to show me proudly her hairy pussy and then asked if I had hair, which I did and ended up showing her. We touched one another, but that was it as we were both in 5th grade, so didn't have the great interest, but made up for it in high school.

You are one kinky dude.

I think that trimmed and shapes are fine but bald is not good. Chaffing happens on her pussy then.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
who likes to eat and floss at the same time?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed is good, but I love when the lips are exposed...makes tongue work so much more fun ;)
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really doesn't matter to me. I love it either way. Never forget, I was young going down on my date and she started laughing, saying I looked like I had a beard, but I also like the smoothness of shaved, whee you can lick all the juices off, where you just wind up taking a bath in the bush. I love it both ways.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer either shaven or short. I can live with it unshaven though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think shaven is the hottest. It just looks so much sexier nice and silky looking, especially with a nice tan! I also don't agree with people who say having it shaven looks like a childs b/c I was in my 30's before I seen a childs and I was in love with a woman being shaved long before then.
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed is all I need.
Lurker
0 likes
For me nice and neet trimmed is best fully shave is fine but I like hair. A full hairy pussy is hot but as a man who love oral sex it gets frustrating picking hair out of teeth. But each to there own a woman should always do what feels good to them.
Lurker
0 likes
just prefer it that way doesn't have to be..i shave my pubes