Shaven or Hairy?

last reply
12 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey Guys, I am thinking of uploading some pics of myself so which is best Hairy or Shaven or should i do both a before and after type thing? Second question any types of pics you guys like of men that i will try to upload say Panties, Close ups, Sexy poses ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this is more of a question for women lol; however, a lot of the people I know pref shaven, especially when it comes to pics.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer trimmed but that's just me. I think some hair is sexy and that shaven is just blah. Besides I enjoy the feel of hair tickling my cheeks.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Shaved
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Shaven!!!! Pubic hair on female is unattractive!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I generally prefer completely shaven, but I also have no problems with a nice trim. Don't forget about what YOU like either!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Shaved. But only cos my face is so ticklish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaven
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaved all the way!! I think it looks sexy also much nicer for oral sex for both
Lurker
0 likes
Shaven, better for oral, no hair in the mouth. But, depends on what you like.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hairy!!! Shaved makes me think they are WAY too young!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
why do all men or most of them shave around their dicks and balls and chests as some of us women lovvvvvvvvvvve hair on a man's body to tease and lick and play with as it is super sexy on a man and very sensual to lick and taste?
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with frenchiehottieat49. I mostly agree because I have not shaved my cock and balls in years and just let it grow, so.....frenchie, you can admire mine anytime. smile