Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexiest place for a lover to cum on your wife?

last reply
19 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
To all the guys with wife sharing fantasies...

Where do you most want to see your wife's lover cum?

Lurker
I'd have to say either her face or her wedding ring. I have this weird fantasy of seeing her wedding ring covering in another guys cum, after a handjob or something.

I know it sounds cheesey.
Lurker
Quote by solelover
I'd have to say either her face or her wedding ring. I have this weird fantasy of seeing her wedding ring covering in another guys cum, after a handjob or something.

I know it sounds cheesey.

Not cheesey at all. Actually sounds very erotic. A wedding band is a symbol that she's taken. Having another guy's jizz on that is powerful, and erotic.
Lurker
It's nothing different than most, but either her pussy or tits. I will then enjoy licking either spot.
Active Ink Slinger
Oozing out of the corners of her mouth....
Active Ink Slinger
i love it in my wifes pussy so i can lick it up as it leaks out so f...in hott
Active Ink Slinger
only if she likes it. on her lips or breasts.
Advanced Wordsmith
Her pussy or in her mouth
Active Ink Slinger
I think it would be hot to see a guy cum in her mouth as she is looking over at me with a look of satisfaction in her eyes. I also think Id love to see the look on his face as she pleasures him.
Active Ink Slinger
Having played both sides of the MFM/hotwife game my preference is the same no matter my role, to have the hottie take a load of cum in her pussy. In relation to the OP's question there's no feeling quite like silky seconds. The fact that Ms Bikeboy loves having a man cum while fucking her, hearing him groan in satisfaction, adds to the moment for us.
Active Ink Slinger
In a hotel room....? ;)
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
I love to watch mi husband doing it with a nother woman........cum.....?...in her...lol....not in me ...
Lurker
I hoping this is not a trick question. I did cum on my wife as she was fooling with her potted plants. Is the greenhouse sexy enough?
Active Ink Slinger
In our bed ..of course! I'd love to lick the warm cum into my mouth after he's cum all over my wife's tits!
Active Ink Slinger
I'd like to see him cum right on her swollen clit so that it runs down her pussy lips and onto her asshole. I imagine a big load all over her pussy, pumping out of his cock after he's fucked her long and hard first and made her cum several times.
Active Ink Slinger
I like other guys to cum either in her pussy or on her tits. If they cum in her pussy I like to lick her before fucking her my self and if they cum on her tits I like to feel his cum on my chest when I hold her close and also enjoy sucking and licking it off her.
Lurker
I love to watch men cum / shoot a load on my wife face, tits, pussy or ass. I don't have one special place for them to cum on her. Sometimes i like it when they cum inside of her & she has me eat it out of her. What it comes down to for me is, what am i in the mood for ? Also my wife has to be in the mood for her tits or pussy to cumed on.
Rookie Scribe
I like when they cum in my wife's pussy. I love know in she's got another guys load in her