Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex with a woman while she's on her period.

last reply
141 replies
21.7k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When we were first married, my wife really got the hots and wanted to fuck when she had her periods. I probabably would have preferred not to but she was always so horny I couldn't refuse.
Devil's Advocate
1 like
I've inadvertently done it once. I didn't realise until afterwards when I was in the shower and there was blood on my cock. Okay, I know how inattentive as a lover that makes me sound...fuck you, I'm married!

Admittedly, I was a little grossed out at the time. But all said and done, it's no big deal.

Usually the cramps are so bad that sex isn't an option. Otherwise, she's such a bitch, I don't want to be anywhere near her.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chanel
Please dont diss a woman on her period! That's when we're at our hottest & need it the most.

There is no question about this. The heat is so intense, a woman can almost scald you. Sometimes she is so hot, that just beginning to enter, the heat is so intense that it can shoot straight back to the prostate and make a man cum right on the spot!
0 likes
Quote by Aidin

There is no question about this. The heat is so intense, a woman can almost scald you. Sometimes she is so hot, that just beginning to enter, the heat is so intense that it can shoot straight back to the prostate and make a man cum right on the spot!

Thank you sweetheart. You know it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never used to, but I think it depends. If you're both in the mood then the fact that she's on her period doesn't matter. I don't like the idea of fucking a woman who is having period pains though. I feel like a jerk. But, I have heard from some women that it feels better.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BustyMinx
I tend to be fairly horny when I'm on my period however the last thing I want to do is play with myself or have someone fuck me. The hormones are rampant but I feel like crap. The sooner its over the sooner I'm more than comfortable to play again.

Totally agree, not just the hormones cause your emotions all over the place, but seriously some chicks this is just impossible to even think about.. some woman dont cope every month, month in and month out, and to even get the idea to fuck is out of the question.... as for me personally its a big no and for about a week after it stops is a big nooo.. anything before that sets me off again, yes im fucked up i know..... and think how the woman feels around this time also... out of place, fat, not sexy at all.... to be honest sex most of the time in my monthly is the last thing i think about
Yes im the small bitchy chick in the corner, set me off and man do you know about it !!!
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose both parties have their own levels of tolerance. If we're both in the mood, there is nothing that would prevent my wife and I from having at it. We also continue to enjoy oral sex during her period as long as her flow isn't too heavy.
Lurker
0 likes
Have done it when she was on her period. Just because she flowing the sex doesn't have to stop going. When I was single if we were getting hot she would mention it if she was fine with it so was I the wife the same way. We use a towel and shower together after witch is always fun.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband claims he doesn't like it because of the mess - but he gets off the fastest when I'm on my period, and with the most intense orgasms, too.

I don't let the opportunity to nearly make him pass out fly by - never miss it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there is no problem with period sex as long as you both understand whats gonna happen ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no objections if he is prepared for it. I can enjoy it myself and often have more intense orgasms when I do.
One need to prepare as some days are heavier than others and a towel beneath me is always good insurance.
A bathroom for the afterwards is essential, I would not do it unless I had one handy. We shower together to clean up and have often been guilty of a knee trembler under the shower.
Lurker
0 likes
I've hit her ass a few times on her light flow days. But it was as much her wanting it as me! She would usually still blow during her cycle, just sometimes she would spit it out and tell me to fuck her ass!
Lurker
0 likes
I say if the woman does not mind, you can clean up after. I have heard that it feel better for woman while on their cycle
0 likes
100% normal. Enough with the stigma already.
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh god yes and leave it in when i would cum in a woman
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by B22

100% agreed. I've never understood the squick about hearing about menstruation (legislators in particular seem to flip out at the mention of vaginas or menstruation; that really irritates me; they lose their minds discussing matters highly relevant to half the human race).

I have had sex with women while they were menstruating. It was no big deal for me; it's just a logistical question. Showers are a good place for it but, as others have said, towels are also useful. Many of my partners have preferred not to, and I've simply accepted that they weren't feeling horny; I've never asked for anal as a substitute.

I'm told that orgasms are good for menstrual cramps (and headaches, BTW!), but I've never been asked to help with that.
Lurker
0 likes
very erotic for both parties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in the early 1970's my girlfriend said that my penis, and then my cum, and her orgasms reduced the menstrual cramping. Leading up to and during her period, it was intercourse all the time and as often as possible, which was usually several times a day.

She had to remove and wrap up her tampon as I would get light headed at the sight of blood and I still feel faint at the sight of another persons blood. My washing up afterward was OK provided I did not look too closely or for too long.

We usually had a couple of tissues handy one to keep our cum mix in her and one to wrap around my penis. She would lay on her back, holding her tissue over her, waiting her pussy to close enough so that when she inserted her tampon it stayed in.

Later, when I was married, to another girl, it was a no go time. I could play with her, through her panties but not inside them. I know that she missed her timing a couple of times, as she returned to the bedroom to get a tampon to put in.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I have allowed it as my orgasms are generally far stronger. The guys don’t mind. 

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Thats why there's dark towels and showers.