Login

Sex Toys for Hung Men

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Guys who are well hung -- have you found any sex toys that you like? Pls also include range of your size for reference.

For example, I have tried many cock rings. I have not found one that ultimately not too restrictive for me. However, until the rings hurt to much I have been able to use a the Ringo-Pro-XXL (link:https://). This ring is 2.25 inches in diameter. I've searched for something around 3.5 inches in diameter, but nothing comes close. Some manufacturers like Vel'Vor will do custom sizes, but I haven't had great success with them.

Have also searched for fleshlights and other toys, but again have come up short. I'm 10"+ length and around 6.5" girth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well we only have your word your hung that big. No pics on your profile as proof.

I have the same issue unable to find a fleshlight or equivilent as lengh and girth on these devices are just too small.

So I leave it to Palm and her 5 friends, does the job just as good, or meet up with my ex, she can certainly take me whole in her mouth and suck me dry.

Good luck in your quest in finding your toy...