Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Tape

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Would you enjoy watching your lady in a sex tape of someone in her past?
Absolutely. A few years ago I did find a sex tape of my wife and her ex-husband. We've had some pretty awesome sex watching this tape.
It could be very hot but a lot like a double-edged sword. Be prepared for a huge erotic turn on while at the same time feeling hurt & pain. Of course that mixture could do just the trick.
I imagine not. I think those kind of things are better left in the past and have too much potential to cause problems (of insecurity, for example) in the current relationship. Personally, I don't believe I would enjoy that at all.
That would be hot. I enjoy girlfriends telling me about super slutty stuff in their past or just their more memorable sexual encounters in general. I don't think a tape would be much different.

Depends on what it is though... I would think less of her if the tape was of someone pissing on her head or something.
No, I don't think I'd get any pleasure out of it.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
sorry, i know this is only for the guys...(OOPS!) it would be weird if my hubby seen me in a sex tape. i doubt he would get pleasure from it.
I would say no, simpley becouse the ex and it being in the past. However making a sex tape together that would be yes. Could allways watch it later, might yet you more in the mood. :-)