Sensitive Nipples

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Guys: Can any of you cum just by having your nipples sucked? The other night my wife was sucking my nipples and I could feel the cum building up in my cock. She was going to stop but I pulled her head back to my nipple because it felt so good. After about 5 minutes I had the most intense orgasm I ever had. No touching of my cock at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting, but seems like a rare case. I would love it if it happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had my nipples stimulated for half an hour or something like that without direct contact with my penis... than, as she touched my cock with her mouth I cummed really really hard ...
Lurker
0 likes
Some girls grab them too aggressively.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mine are sensitive but I don't think I'd be able to cum just from that alone... then again it's never been tried so....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to answer for both of us. Hubbie does like to have his nipples sucked but has never had an orgasm unless his cock is also involved in the action too. He does say if he is getting a blow job and having his nipple / s sucked on and or nibbled on his orgasm is more intense and produces more cum.

I can and have had many orgasms just from my nipples being sucked on. The orgasm is more intense if the other one is being sucked on by someone else or being pinched or has a clip, or better yet a vibrating clip on it.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
yes..yes... yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My nipples are sensitive and I enjoy having them stimulated. It is pleasurable and will bring the old pecker to attention, however, I don't think it would get me off.
Lurker
0 likes
I never have. But do love nipple work!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freddyb914
Guys: Can any of you cum just by having your nipples sucked? The other night my wife was sucking my nipples and I could feel the cum building up in my cock. She was going to stop but I pulled her head back to my nipple because it felt so good. After about 5 minutes I had the most intense orgasm I ever had. No touching of my cock at all.

Wow you lucky bugger! Mine are sensitive but not that much though I wish they were.
Lurker
0 likes
I've cum from having them pinched.