Self Pleasure

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm am curious. How many guys Like to watch themself masturbate in front of the mirror and watch until they Cum? Does it make you cum quicker?
0 likes
I have done it but it's not my top turn-on or anything. Sometimes standing in front of a full-length mirror naked and playing with myself gets things started, though.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely Love my dick & enjoy watching myself masturbate in front of a mirror. I will even make a video of my dick cumming & enjoying watching it over again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly do! I love seeing my cock up hard and watching myself stroke one off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't do it frequently but looking at my hard cock is a turn on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Since I don’t have a full length mirror, I don’t do it often. However, I’ll occasionally lay a small mirror on the bathroom floor so I can watch myself from beneath. If I’m in a particularly horny mood, I’ll use a vibrator or dildo while I play, allowing me to watch myself getting fucked while masturbating.
0 likes
It's not really a big thing if any... sometimes I'll watch myself but it's ehhh to be honest I like how my dick shoots cum now but I'll leave the watching for other people lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do . I occasionally go in the bathroom and lube up my dick and stroke it . The lube and sliding action sends shocks through my body and when I orgasm I get so weak I have to lean on the vanity to keep from collapsing on the floor .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I have done It and yes It turns me on seeing myself stroke and cum in a mirror.