Sagging breasts?

last reply
38 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Long story short: I lost a lot of weight, still continuing to do so, but my breasts suffered for it.

They sag quite a bit, and I'm really self-conscious about it.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if this was a real deal breaker/turn off for guys.
Lurker
0 likes
I find that for most guys, few things concerning breasts are a "deal breaker". Sure guys have what they prefer, but when choosing a woman so many more things go into it that to focus on one aspect or another as a deal breaker seldom happens. And frankly women tend to be the same way. So I would not worry too much about it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
you got to have natural breasts ones that move and sway during sex no the fake ones that just sit there......
Lurker
0 likes
Is it a deal breaker? Definitly not! Sure everyone has their own preferences but personally, its like JohnC said, 'few things concerning breasts are a "deal breaker"'.
I feel this is one of those issues or topics where its more about how the person views themselves and reacts to what they see in the mirror. I cant say this for everyone, but for most people, we are our own worst critic, especially when it may come to physical appearance.
Classified
0 likes

It could be worse.
It is you.
Be your own piece of art.
Invaluable.
To treasure.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Relax! Mirrors can whisper things to you that are not true. I think you can be celebrating your weight loss, celebrate the fact that you are becoming more beautiful and NOT losing anything.
Oh, and the next time the mirror lies, just turn around and give it a good view of what it can kiss before you leave.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely not a deal breaker. If i'm already interested before i've seen your boobs, then nothing is going to change my mind about you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once you're at the stage of her bra coming off there's not a lot that's going to "break the deal".

If it was your decision to lose weight then well done on your progress, but you really must try to stop yourself from transferring one body anxiety to another. Don't lose all the confidence and self-belief you've gained from feeling more comfortable about weight and replace it with the thought that men won't like your boobs.

Certainly don't judge your boobs against impossible images in magazines or against those well-upholstered ones you see everyday - you know as well as any woman that the correct, well-fitting bra will make up for any number of so-called imperfections
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
From A cup to G cup
From large to small
We love them all.
Don't worry about them to much.
You are perfect
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am that much into you, your sagging breasts will barely be noticed (other than for other obvious reasons). I would be more impressed with the work it takes to lose weight. I read your profile and your boobs wouldn't even be thought of. You sound like one very appealing woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Natural and saggy wins over rock hard and fake for me. And, as has already been said, I don't think any breasts would be a deal breaker and if a guy thought that, you're better off without him!
Lurker
0 likes
Natural and saggy wins over rock hard and fake for me. And, as has already been said, I don't think any breasts would be a deal breaker and if a guy thought that, you're better off without him!
Lurker
0 likes
As long as your confidence from getting rid of all the weight show more than the insecurity about your boobs then you'll be fine. Thing is that confidence is the key. If you act confident then you'll be a shitload more confident than you could ever be with perfect boobs. It's all in your head, and once your head is ok you're much more approachable. Or you can just shock the guys and approach them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it isn't a deal breaker at all to me. It is you a man would be interested in, not your boobs. At least that is how it should be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to you!!! It's your body, own it girl! Strut your stuff and be proud of it!!! If a man decides it is a turn off they are shallow D-Bag for looking at only your outer beauty. Fuck them. Be proud of what you have accomplished!
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.
— Audrey Hepburn

Lurker
0 likes
I think you look sexy as hell regardless, also, sag is pretty fucking hot in my book, means they're real ;P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What? Breasts are subject to gravity? I'm shocked, shocked i tell you... just don't tell the Manga fans... they're so disappointed to find that funbags don't contain helium...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it's not a turn-ON but a deal breaker? I don't think so.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Don't worry about it
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Emerys
Long story short: I lost a lot of weight, still continuing to do so, but my breasts suffered for it.

They sag quite a bit, and I'm really self-conscious about it.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if this was a real deal breaker/turn off for guys.

It's alright girl, I'm sure they are fine. You can get on top of me and we can roleplay the pit and the pendulum with those things.
Lurker
0 likes
If this is a deal breaker then they are way to shallow to worry about. Mine sag too its gravity and maturity and physics. While Im not into guys if a girl dropped me because of it (and girls you do do this at times we blame guys bu we aren't perfect either) then she wasn't worth the effort anyway. Feel good abut the positive stuff you accomplished girlie!!!!!! Gives you a hug
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Angie57
If this is a deal breaker then they are way to shallow to worry about. Mine sag too its gravity and maturity and physics. While Im not into guys if a girl dropped me because of it (and girls you do do this at times we blame guys bu we aren't perfect either) then she wasn't worth the effort anyway. Feel good abut the positive stuff you accomplished girlie!!!!!! Gives you a hug

Good for you Angie. Guys, we have things that sag too. Wait till you my age..LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally sag isn't that bad for me. The swinging and bouncing is glorious plus in some cases more fun to play with. Even guys that aren't fond of sagging breasts can make an exception for anyone. So I wouldn't worry any
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are real, so they are awesome! I love the bouncing and swinging while having sex also! My wife is 38DD and hers bounce all over!!