Safety In Numbers

last reply
16 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many partners have you had? Does that make you the male verson of a slut? (Not that that is a bad thing).
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by grazeem69
How many partners have you had? Does that make you the male verson of a slut? (Not that that is a bad thing).

Safety in Numbers? Whatcha mean??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no safety in numbers. It only takes one to give you something, and it could be that first one!

But to answer your question, I've only been with three women. Yeah, look down on me if you want too, but I am actually proud of that.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
I've only been with two women as well and i'm proud of that as well.
Lurker
0 likes
One partner for me -- and that after marriage. Neither sex nor love are ever "safe" whether in numbers or singly. One indulges these at risk of losing their heart or having it broken
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only had six unless you count the ones that gave me head or a hand job too then its more like maybe fifthteen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Four. The first offered chance to lose my virginity. The rest were women I was willing to try for a long term relationship with. I think a slut is someone who has sex with no intent to attempt a long term relationship. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
I think a slut is someone who has sex with no intent to attempt a long term relationship.

I like this definition better:

Lurker
0 likes
I have been with 4 women including my wife.

Most of the women i slept with were long term relationships.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love LOVE love the guys here who posted QUALITY over quantity..YOU are my heros!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who says a person can't have a high quantity of quality sex partners?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
More than 30, less than 50, but I have more years than most here I suspect LOL Staying "single" also has a lot to do with it. Many seek and find "the One", that has never been a driving principle with me. There are many "ones" to experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About 9 or 10.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've only fucked with myself. And it's been a frick'n blast.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
13 but been happily married 35 years
Lurker
0 likes
Only had intercourse 3 times my whole life. So I am definitely not in that category.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I like this definition better:

I can go along with that if I can find a way to remember it. biggrin
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust