Login

Ruined Orgasm

last reply
8 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
If given the chance, would you allow me or someone like me to ruin your orgasm? smile
Lurker
Depends if it is playfully fun... n=maybe what did you have in mind?
Active Ink Slinger
Why would anyone want to ruin an orgasm?

Is that a 'thing'?
Active Ink Slinger
Its the use of the word "allow" that intrigues me. Like it is something that the OP takes pleasure from. That's more than a prick tease, that's just plain odd.

But of ruining means getting me right o the brink and then stopping, unless it was done as part f a longer sex session, I'd just finish myself off, and try to spray you as much as I could.
Active Ink Slinger
I'm not quite sure how you can ruin an orgasm...
Active Ink Slinger
First, why would anyone want to deprive another of a wonderful orgasm unless they were playing a game involving orgasm denial? Secondly, if someone purposely tries to ruin my orgasm, you WILL pay a price for it! Orgasms are special and are to be fully enjoyed until completion.
Lurker
Absolutely not.
Lurker
Maybe, but only once.
Story Verifier
Quote by MissDaisy1
If given the chance, would you allow me or someone like me to ruin your orgasm? smile

"If given the chance" means I get to decide.
"Would you allow" means I get to decide.
"Or someone like me" means I get to decide.
"Ruin your orgasm" is absolutely my choice and I will have it and enjoy it as I please, as long as it's my choice.

I can not envision what you ask.

Unless you plan to throw a bucket of ice water on me or us and that would be a horrible, sadistic thing to do.

Or you'll ruin that one so the one you plan to give me becomes so much better. I'm up for that!

Or just join in and we'll make sure you're happy too and that's not "Ruining" it

I am always a gentleman.