Roleplay Hots

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If Roleplay is your thing, which role do you want a girl to play for you? The role you have HOTS for ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gudreader
If Roleplay is your thing, which role do you want a girl to play for you? The role you have HOTS for ?

i like she is the doctor and me the patient, she is the teacher and i'm the student or the she's my sexy neighbour!!! what about u??
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would like for her to RP as my big sister who catches me masturbating into her panties...
Lurker
0 likes
Woman trying to seduce me into infidelity or a woman in a position of power over me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by jordansmith21

i like she is the doctor and me the patient, she is the teacher and i'm the student or the she's my sexy neighbour!!! what about u??

Amazingly this is my fav list too but only in reversal. I mean I like to be Patient /Student. Stranger also excites me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
curious neighbor. so close, yet so far away...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gudreader

ummmmm.... would like her to be my sister in law......lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I role play people we know and want to have sex with. She role plays some girls that we are friends with. I call her by their names. I role play an ex of hers, she calls me by his name. We do it once or twice a month, that way its really hot!!