Role Play

last reply
8 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE Role-Play!!! Do guys like it too? hehe!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very much so. However, it is difficult to find partners who pay attention to location, position and dress.
Lurker
0 likes
Role-play can be exquisitely erotic. Just, please, no bubblegum while you're Marie Antoinette. It really plays havoc with the wigs. And Calamity Jane only after a bath, if you will. I know, picky, picky!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh.. I surely do...(I like being lifted by girls - and I am pretty lightweight).. unfortunately..most women seem to find this weird and it is really difficult to find a partner ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I do love a good role-play, Mmmm, playing cat girl and master with my girl is very fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meow!! I love the cat girl idea! I have done... School Girl/Teacher, Cop/Robber, Baby-Sitter/Father.... I think that's it!! but I have lots more ideas of ones i would like to try :-)
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes, role plays can get really exciting..i love certain kind of role plays....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
father/son (early to mid-20s)...son/mom/dad...dom f/ sub m...dom mf / sub m...forced crossdressing by mf cpl
Lurker
0 likes
I love to role play but its hard to find that much time to do it online. To me a good roleplay takes a while.