Road Head

last reply
72 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have but actually didn't like having to pay attention to driving and taking my focus away from what she was doing to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have very hard to drive as well and my girlfriend of the time was naked while sucking me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I received a fair amount of road head when my wife and I were courting and in our first years of marriage. The best incident was in fact when we were on our way to our friend's wedding. she was in progress when we got to a toll booth and she kept going all the way through.
Her reasoning was that she'd never see the person again.

As the years have gone by, and the kids came around we don't do much of those things anymore.
I will agree with some of the other comments here that it does require some concentration - as it can very quickly become distracting. It does give the relationship a little spark tho, to do things like this from time to time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MorganMoans
Have you received it and do you like the idea?

I like the idea, and have often fantasized about giving head to the driver, though I've never done it.
Lurker
0 likes
It does sound like fun...

but it still goes down on the list of things not to do when you're driving - with texting, bloody "selfies" and phone calls.

I'm all for people endangering themselves (and I know it's rare something does happen but the possibility is still there) but as soon as you're putting others at risk it stops being so entertaining, for me at least.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Clutterbutters
It does sound like fun...

but it still goes down on the list of things not to do when you're driving - with texting, bloody "selfies" and phone calls.

I'm all for people endangering themselves (and I know it's rare something does happen but the possibility is still there) but as soon as you're putting others at risk it stops being so entertaining, for me at least.

Well, like I mean the giver isn't the one driving. You'd be surprised how focused the senses get when you're a receiver. Like your brain goes into remembering this moment mode. It's like spidey-senses but for blowjobs. Blowey-sense.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It's like spidey-senses but for blowjobs. Blowey-sense.

Haha! Blowey-sense. Well that's put the kibosh on my attempt at being serious. Cheers mucker!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Fuck yes! so hot with the elements of danger, risk of getting seen. And when is head a bad thing anyway? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally never had a good blow job, so no.
Lurker
0 likes
She sucked me off at a drive thru before. We took a trip in a van once. She could literally get down on her knees and suck it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last time was driving a brand new, just purchased that day, Acura, late night on I 70 north of Dayton Ohio. I did not cum, but let her edge me for fifteen miles