Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Relationships

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Do guys ever get an emotional attachment during sex? Sometimes it feels like I'm just a fuck toy to them and it's frustrating. I get attached pretty easily to lovers.
I think that comes later for guys. If your a fairly new couple and just starting to have sex, then I would say it's about the sex only. So sorry but yes it would be all about the sex for sex sakes until the emotional/love connection happens.

Making you a fuck toy sort of brings it to another level, not that it is good or bad. I like to fuck my wife good and hard and make her my fuck toy but she likes it that way so it would in no way be a negative thing for her. I sort of took your comment as being a fuck toy was a negative.
Quote by brianlarry
I think that comes later for guys. If your a fairly new couple and just starting to have sex, then I would say it's about the sex only. So sorry but yes it would be all about the sex for sex sakes until the emotional/love connection happens.

Making you a fuck toy sort of brings it to another level, not that it is good or bad. I like to fuck my wife good and hard and make her my fuck toy but she likes it that way so it would in no way be a negative thing for her. I sort of took your comment as being a fuck toy was a negative.

Not for this guy. For me sex was always making love, a celebration of an emotional connection. The connection was always the reason for the sex, not the other way around. Of course I can imagine sex without that connection, just a physical act with nothing but pleasure as goal, but so far, that hasn't been my way.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Making love has always been, and always will be, an act of true emotional love for me. I don't think I'm the only man who feels that way. I revel in the sense of emotional attachment one can achieve while performing sweet, consuming, and fantastic sexual acts.
I actually which I could just have sex for the sex. Would make it a lot easier ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

I love making love and always feel an emotional attachment to my lover. I guess you could say I am "in love" with that lover, at least right at that moment.

And since the sexual act is very emotional for me, I always like to please the person I'm with as much as I like pleasing myself. After orgasm, I am disappointed if my partner has not also experienced their own orgasm, so I will make every effort to make that happen. Sometimes, that is the best part of the sexual experience. I known several women and men, both, who "climbed aboard" me after my climax (I am lucky in that I usually do not go flaccid after orgasm) and ride me until they, too, cum.

I especially remember one lady who, when she did reach orgasm, would always moan or shout or giggle (depending on the situation) the word "Pleasure" when she finally did cum.

And being the emotional guy I am, I also adore cuddling with my partner after sex.
Quite often. I am a googly eyed romantic by nature. But a good fuck is a good fuck and has it's own merits. So yes men and some women get an emotional attachment during sex. Sometimes an emotional attachment happens with a fuck toy too. Just ask my ex's vibrator.
It's a bit tangled. If I'm love with someone, being intimate with them makes both the love and the intimacy better. But I can enjoy a no-strings encounter and not become emotionally attached. If I like being with them and there are repeat encounters, I might develop some degree of connection but not necessarily fall deeply in love. More like being good friends who share a more intimate relationship than usual.
I personally can't have sex with someone without having at least some emotional attachment for them... and if I do have sex with them it makes that stronger. I certainly can handle having no-strings-attached situations but there would still be at least some level of emotion for me.
Yes, I could have sex for just sex and often did.

I am married now and can easily see there is a difference between making love and just fucking. Though once you've established that strong emotional bond there is always love involved between the two of you whether you have the tender loving sex or the wild, rough, physical sex.

Sometimes pulling her hair and slapping her ass is the same thing as saying 'I love you'. Just depends on who you both are.
Absolutely, sex always builds up feelings to another person. There is no just fucking in this world. You can lie, deny or hide from it. You will never have sex emotion free!
I first started fucking my wife because she was a piece of ass and the more I fucked her, the more I liked her, until I was in love with her and now 49 years later still am.