last reply
42 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TessaRhae
What's the ordeal with redheads? I was made fun of all my life for being ginger, pale, and having red freckles.

And now, everyone has an opinion on the topic. Some say gingers are hot, some say otherwise.
What's your opinion?

I'm a ginger too, got teased about it all through my school years. HS GF was also a ginger - even though my wife is a brunette, I still think red-head's are much hotter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no hotter woman on the planet than a redhead.

If there's a room full of women (all types - tall, short, hot, cute, plain, etc) along with a bunch of men and a hot blonde or brunette walks into the room, most guys will do little more than give a quick glance. If a cute redhead walks in though, every single guy in the room will turn to look, and look long while trying not to be rude.

Ignore the bullshit talk of "gingers, pale, etc." - Redheads are *insanely* hot so be proud!!!
If you like my profile or forum pictures, please take the time to check out my stories. I don't think you'll be disappointed. ;)

What a Girl Wants
From Shock to Awe...some
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Sounds like a douche looks for an excuse to get out of a relationship and lacked imagination or the balls to tell the truth.

As for being too red? What? I love all shades, from strawberry blonde to deep dark red.

Quote for truth! Well said. ^_^
If you like my profile or forum pictures, please take the time to check out my stories. I don't think you'll be disappointed. ;)

What a Girl Wants
From Shock to Awe...some
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by TessaRhae
What's the ordeal with redheads? I was made fun of all my life for being ginger, pale, and having red freckles.

And now, everyone has an opinion on the topic. Some say gingers are hot, some say otherwise.
What's your opinion?

your hair color doesnt matter on whether your hot in my book babe but some guys are just dumb
Lurker
0 likes
This is why I love redheads. They are just so hot and so sexy.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FitBusinessPro
I'm a fan, as Redheaded woman stand out in a crowd. Plus, you're beautiful to boot!

Thanks
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JordanMan09

your hair color doesnt matter on whether your hot in my book babe but some guys are just dumb

Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
And I love a girl with a light dusting of freckles across her nose. Even cooler when you can make up constellation names out of a girls freckles. I'm a hopelessly cheesy romantic though.

What about freckle constellations on a girl's knees? Speaking from a position of ginger authority, I can tell you - such a thing exists.

I was bullied for years as a child - fortunately perhaps, adolescence and British lack of sunshine toned the carrot-mane from fluorescent glow to auburn red. It's a defining feature - be proud. The unconventional is often very beautiful.
If anyone asks you how the perfect satisfaction of all our sexual wanting will look, lift your face and say,
Like this.

Rumi
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by english_rose

What about freckle constellations on a girl's knees? Speaking from a position of ginger authority, I can tell you - such a thing exists.

I was bullied for years as a child - fortunately perhaps, adolescence and British lack of sunshine toned the carrot-mane from fluorescent glow to auburn red. It's a defining feature - be proud. The unconventional is often very beautiful.

Doesn't matter where.

Light dusting and auburn hair.

Darker dusting and lighter hair

Even better.

Bullies. We all know they're just mean spirited, jealous wankers. I'm sure your carrot-mane was gorgeous at the time.
Lurker
0 likes
i think pretty redheads are unstoppable

if you are hot and can pull off red/orange hair
but hair is hair who cares
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Got to be honest I love them! They have been my type since, forever. My girlfriend is not a redhead and so doesn't like that i love them so much but i do. The hair is so brilliant, it's bright and colourfuland looks fantastic in comparison to the pale skin. Freckles i like but too many remind me of ginger children from my childhood which is off putting for obvious reasons. The other great thing about them is the fact you can tease them about it and so they make excellent friends and girlfriends because you always have that (for lack of a better word) banter, so in conclusion i love the sun hating beauties!
When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause hey, free lemons!
Lurker
0 likes
i think red head is beautiful ... u look different and so they make fun of u ... u know most of the people doesn't like different people ... they like to be the same .... they laugh coz u r different, and u jus laugh in turn coz they are all the same smile

(and sorry, i don't judge people ... but i felt the need to post this .... no matter how girls look, they are beautiful !! )