Login

Reasons why...

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Guys, I apologize if this has been asked and answered. I searched the forums and didn't find any answers... Hope you can shed some light.

My fiance hasn't been able to finish lately.. He is in mid thirty's and is a relatively healthy guy. It used to happen occasionally and usually when he is exhausted. Its becoming more and more frequent. Its not a matter of getting an erection. He says its like it just stops and goes back up... Do all guys go through this? Any suggestions to help him reach orgasm.

Thanks
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
spice it up?
give it a try
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by acicuc
spice it up?
give it a try

Thanks, but we do spice it up.. we are not plain vanilla sex kind of people.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Site administrator
0 likes
I suspect there isnt a simple answer to your thread but certainly on one of the forums there is a lady who advises on sexual matters and is qualified I believe to do so .. try that.

Perhaps he could be tired, troubled or simply mentally not in the mood in which case the body wont respond.

Anyway do try the in-house option above.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You wrote: "Its not a matter of getting an erection. He says its like it just stops and goes back up... Do all guys go through this? Any suggestions to help him reach orgasm."

The thought that first hit my mind is "clued" in the middle of your statement. Is he having the sensation of "O" and not actually producing? Sometimes... prostate difficulties can cause the semen/ejaculate to "go the other way"...at point of orgasm... instead of exiting the body in a normal fashion. I remember a few times of having that sort of difficulty when I was that age. As much as you don't want to hear this..."give it a rest" for awhile and/or have him see a urologist or his regular GP.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asleep
You wrote: "Its not a matter of getting an erection. He says its like it just stops and goes back up... Do all guys go through this? Any suggestions to help him reach orgasm."

The thought that first hit my mind is "clued" in the middle of your statement. Is he having the sensation of "O" and not actually producing? Sometimes... prostate difficulties can cause the semen/ejaculate to "go the other way"...at point of orgasm... instead of exiting the body in a normal fashion. I remember a few times of having that sort of difficulty when I was that age. As much as you don't want to hear this..."give it a rest" for awhile and/or have him see a urologist or his regular GP.

Thanks!! I don't mind giving it a rest. Want to be supportive and make sure I an doing everything I can to make him feel virile. For you, did it just pass with time or was there an underlying cause... Such as a prostate problem... He hates doctors and unless he gets to a point where he isn't functioning at all... He won't go...

I really appreciate your feedback!!
— Gilda Radner