Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Really like BBW or just the sex

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Ok I am new here so its too soon to judge maybe but I have never been hit on as much before. I never do in real life. So the questions is, do you guys really like BBW's or is it just sex it doesn't really matter? Please be honest in your reply.
You ASKED...

When I was YOUNGER, ALL of my GFS had tiny tits... I THOUGHT I had a TYPE... (The 'LOOK AT THE TITS ON HER!!!' thing NEVER connected with me...) Indeed (and PERVERSELY...) I was PUT OFF by big titted girls for that reason... (I thought it was VULGAR...) Hey, I was an IDIOT!!!

As I've got OLDER my partners have been, shall we say, FULLER in the Department Of Boobage... (And TO BE HONEST I've grown to LOVE it!!!)

I STILL look at Face-Legs-Ass in THAT order, but a nice pair of Twin Peaks is something I can now appreciate!!!

We Live and SOMETIMES we learn, as a poet once said!!!

xx SF

(BTW I'D hit on you because you have Red-Hair...) GORGEOUS!!!
Quote by jamiecum240
Ok I am new here so its too soon to judge maybe but I have never been hit on as much before. I never do in real life. So the questions is, do you guys really like BBW's or is it just sex it doesn't really matter? Please be honest in your reply.
to me i have no prob. with bbw its more about how you hold yourself & how pretty i find her over how big she is. i am attracted to a big pretty woman who holds herself nicely then a skinny homely snobby girl. so that being said i find you very hot.. p.s welcome
I think that it is more a matter of the individual rather than a category.
It's not that nice to fetishize any kind of body type.
Long story short if you are sexy for someone, you just are regardless of how you look.
"If it doesn't leave you breathless, sweaty and ready to fade, it's just not worth doing."
First sex I ever had was with a fat girl. Loved her body. Loved her ass! Began looking at the other bigger gals around. Watching their big butts when they walked, noticing their large tits. And because nobody in that day hit on bbw, I found it quite easy to get fuck dates with them!