Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Question for white guys. Would you date and pursue Candice Owens?

last reply
22 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I’m too old for her but damn, if I was thirty years younger, I’d be banging on her door. The reason I use “white guys” in the title is that seems to be quite uncommon. I don’t know the actual reason for that. The Hollywood definition of female beauty? I’d be really interested in knowing your opinion. Ladies who are gay or bi may wish to respond as well.

I think she's beautiful, highly intelligent, and sharp as hell.
I am white but not a guy.

I had to Google her.
I don't find her to be attractive.
Lurker
Hmmm... This Candice Owens?

‘If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine. The problem is that he wanted, he had dreams outside of Germany.’

Maybe you agree with that, but for me, there was a lot more objectionable about Hitler than simply world domination. And this kind of tone deafness, regardless of who it's coming from is a major turnoff.

Any physical beauty that she possesses is more than countered by her views to me. Hard pass.

I'd say if you want to get ideas of white guys being attracted to black women, you selected a pretty loaded option here.

There are plenty of beautiful black women that would totally make the veritable cut.

A
Active Ink Slinger
(my 176th post)

(my bold)
Quote by DMBFFF
(my 146th post)
Quote by leecampbell1954
It's nice to see such enthusiasm from young people. The guy is crude, a blowhard,. and those damn tweets! I am going to vote for Trump this year, however. What I see from the looney left reminds me of what I read in "the rise and fall of the third Riech" when I was in junior high school.

You talkin' William Shirer? Yeah I (mostly) read that book. Joe Biden is nothing like him. I hope you live at least long enough to vote in Florida; and promise me you won't shoot up on disinfectant.

No offense leecampbell1954, but I think you need another black girlfriend.

(source)

another pic from a city run by Democrats
Active Ink Slinger
Interesting question.

Are you asking if one would pursue a relationship with her or just a night in bed?

And are you asking because of her looks, intelligence, viewpoints, or race?
Nope. And it has nothing to do with race, I have as little to do with conservatives as possible.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Had heard her name, but had to look her up as well to see what she looked like. She sure looks very attractive in some pics, in others less so. Her views are not attractive at all though. So no.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
I would love to spend an evening with Candice - maybe drinks and dinner. She would be an amazing person to spend a few hours with. I would assume that men who would not want to be with her would be challenged by her mind. Most liberals don't like to be required to think.

If you're interested, you can find her at Prager U or her own website.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Quote by JefferyB
I would love to spend an evening with Candice - maybe drinks and dinner. She would be an amazing person to spend a few hours with. I would assume that men who would not want to be with her would be challenged by her mind. Most liberals don't like to be required to think.

The question was about dating and pursuing her.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Quote by JefferyB

Liberals think with their two frontal lobes displaying extraordinary intellect. Conservatives think only with their baser "lizard brain" reacting strictly to power, prestige and money, a wolf pack mentality.
Active Ink Slinger
(my 198th post)

Quote by JefferyB
... would be challenged by her mind. ...

what challenge?

an attractive black woman comments on Candice Owens (not that I always agree with her)

Active Ink Slinger
Candice is a definitely a beautiful, dynamic and intelligent woman. On the other hand I'm married and old enough to be her father. I don't cheat but if I did I'd have to have more in common with my side chick. Candice sounds like a handful (being polite) so if we met we would be better off keeping things platonic and not discussing politics.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I like many things about her.
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Rookie Scribe
I totally would pursue Candice
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JefferyB

Get a load of Mr. Bigbrain here. Can't even spell the woman's name.
Another example of conservatives too dumb to realize that they are dumb.
Lurker
Quote by JefferyB

I would assume that men who would not want to be with her would be challenged by her mind. Most liberals don't like to be required to think.

Wow. I didn't see that one coming, which I guess makes sense. You totally got me. Her mind is my problem, but I was blinded by progressive ideals and an inability to think. I appreciate your wisdom setting me straight.

I'm now a convert to conservatism, which means I can now use my brain again and therefore convert back to critical thinking, progressive ideas, and attempting to avoid logical fallacies.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JefferyB

It's so nice to hear from someone who is not frozen with political correctness. Thanks.

As to the bogus Hitler garbage that Ted Lieu tried to convey by taking her completely out of context she had the following to say:

1: It's apparent that Mr.Lieu thinks that black people are stupid and will not pursue the tape in its entirety.

The question asked id whether or not she was a nationalist. Then ted lieu popped in a truncated clip that cut off her entire point.
2: Hitler was a globalist, not a nationalist. Hitler was a homicidal, psychopathic maniac. A nationalist would not kill their own people.

3: I work for Prague University that is run by an Orthodox Jew. I sat on a plane for 18 hours to make sure I was there for the opening of our embassy in Jeruselum.

4: The full clip can be seen at: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4791195/user-clip-candace-owens-full-response-ted-lieu
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by JefferyB

thinking is hard. yep. i mean, i spend so much time working on schemes to get food stamps and getting preggers just so i can murder them little babies that i don't have time to actually think. dude. seriously?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
My answer would be a categorical and completely non-negotiable negative. Nothing at all to do with her race, and everything to do with her being a shitty human being.
Lurker
Quick answer if I was single...YES~!*
Lurker
can we keep miserable humans throwing miserable horse shit at each other in the think tank please? fucking up one whole section of an adult site's forum is plenty, thanks.