neither hopefully (9 votes) 47%
don't care (1 vote) 5%
those will never happen to me (5 votes) 26%
already there (4 votes) 21%
this is offensive! (0 votes) 0%
no comment (0 votes) 0%
Lurker
0 likes
Would rather have a badly receding hairline or gain 23 pounds?

(I mean it was asked if boobs were too big so why not this? lol)
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Been there, done that. A receding hairline is just a symptom of testosterone, or so I keep telling myself

Anyway, I don't mind the hairline that much. Instead of experimenting with different haircuts, I tend to experiment with my facial hair now. What's left on top I just shave off.
The extra pounds though. They do bother me. Fortunately they can be undone. Unfortunately I haven't tried hard enough yet.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm...I have to think about this one. I still have my hair, and am fit, so don't know which!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

You can ask anything heresmile Lush is a Really Cool Site! I've met really cool people on here:) I think you are an Interesting Lovely Lushies:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would rather lose my hair and stay in shape then get fat. I don't think girls mind a bald head as much as they do a fat guy. Why 23 lbs specifically ?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Either one of those problems is fixable. You can always diet and get back into shape by running, walking and exercising – join the gym. If you start going bald, you can get hair replacement. I'd suggest that rather than a toupee. Say NO to the toupee. I think women would rather you be balding than wear a toupee. And face it it, look at your dad, granddad and uncles.... 95% of all males will face some hair loss as part of the aging process. It is what happens to men. If the complete bald horseshoe thing looks to be in your future, try the hair replacement surgery, shave your head, or just go with it (but trim the sides very short, nothing looks sillier than long hair on a bald guy as it gives you a clown appearance.)
0 likes
Given that gaining 23 lbs is a serious health as well as aesthetic issue (esp. for me), I'll settle for the receding hairline. As Buz suggests, baldness is manageable in various ways that are generally less work than shedding that much weight (I do exercise regularly and still am not quite where I really should be health-wise). I actually have a thinning crown rather than a receding hairline which is, in some respects, easier to cover up and does not looks as bad from the front (from the back is another matter).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sooslim
I would rather lose my hair and stay in shape then get fat. I don't think girls mind a bald head as much as they do a fat guy. Why 23 lbs specifically ?

wanted it to be between 20 and 30 pounds
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Am in the process of losing both!! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have lived with a baldness since my mid twenties. A bald head doesn't increase ones chances of diabetes but carrying too much weight does. I guess people are attracted to others for all sorts of reasons and lack of hair is of no consequence.
Lurker
0 likes
Hair doesnt matter to me,rather a man be in shape,athletic,not fat. Bald is beautiful too,
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

I'd rather gain the 23 pounds. So, about your boobs....?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I'd rather gain the 23 pounds. So, about your boobs....?

My boobs are my business.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have either issue but would pick the receding hairline.Seems to me I see many more fit, shaved head men living successful lives. But maybe I don't see the big picture
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's easy - I would rather gain 23 pounds . . . of hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To answer your question, I'd rather gain weight because I can always loose the weight. I can't just grow hair unless I do that ogain or some shit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

Oh, I would love an extra 23 pounds, hell I'd love another 40. I've spent years trying to put weight on, all to no avail.
I've still got a full head of hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely rather lose hair than gain weight.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a head of hair that grows like a Chia Pet - and oddly seems to be growing even faster with age... also am lucky with a high metabolism rate which I try to maintain with exercise. That all said... if I was given an ultimatum to pick one of your choices... I'd go with the receding hairline - might save a few bucks on haircuts compared to now lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Oh, I would love an extra 23 pounds, hell I'd love another 40. I've spent years trying to put weight on, all to no avail.
I've still got a full head of hair.