QUESTION #4 FOR THE BOYS

last reply
44 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll bet you could eat a peach for hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think so - women generally want money and security in my experience. And that's fair enough I think.

If you're rich, handsome and intelligent you're made. I fail
Lurker
0 likes
I love to eat a peach. LOVE it! So tasty, succulent, dripping with juice. Actually, I really enjoy lying on my back, with the peach against my mouth, pressing against my lips, her juices running eagerly into my mouth.

Ah, peaches...

I met a peach
And took it home
She looked around
I let her roam
But when she slipped
Into my bed
I took her then
And on her fed

Her juices ran
Down my neck
My face was wet
But what the heck!
And 'ere I finished
Eating her there
I could not find
My peach anywhere

So...

I met another peach
Took her...
Lurker
0 likes
Met a girl called Lola and I took her back to my place
feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere
stop! hold on. stay in control

Girl, I want, you here with me
but i'm really not as cool as i'd like to be
'cause there's a red, under my bed
and there's a little yellow man in my head
and there's a true, blue, inside of me
that keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya

Paranoia, need destroyer. Paranoia, they destroy ya'

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin' kinda' queer
Lola looked at me and said ooh you look so weird
she said man, there's really something wrong with you
one day you're gonna' self-destruct
you're up, get down, i'll come work you out
you get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out

Silly boy ya' self-destroyer. Silly boy ya' self-destroyer

Silly boy you got so much to live for
so much to aim for, so much to try for
you blow it all with, paranoia
you're so insecure you, self-destroyer

(and it goes like this, here it goes) paranoia, they destroy ya
(here it goes again) paranoia, they destroy ya

dr. dr. help her please i know you'll understand
there's a time device inside of me i'm a self-destructin' man
there's a red, under my bed
and there's a little green man in my head
and said you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
'cause there's a man in ya, knawin' ya, tearin' ya, into two

Silly boy ya' self-destroyer. paranoia, they destroy ya'

Self-destroyer, wreck your health
destroy friends, destroy yourself
the time device of, self-destruction
lies, confusion, start eruption

(yea, it goes like this, here it goes) paranoia, they destroy ya
(here's to paranoia) paranoia, they destroy ya
(hey hey, here it goes) paranoia, they destroy ya
(and it goes like this)

paranoia, they destroy ya
(and it goes like this)
Lurker
0 likes
Men are from Mars, Women are fron Venus. No to both questions!

One must remember that is the very reason why we are attracted to the opposite sex (if we are not gay, of course). It is the curiosity of the unknown that draws our attention and holds it. Married 16 years first time, 9 1/2 years second time and with my current partner 7 years now, do I understand women?

Definitely not, methinks!

Lurker
0 likes
keep practicing, you'll get it right.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
sometimes its easier to understand a woman's needs rather than her ideas, and though women think they know men, then only know their needs... few know the way a man's mind works... i don't even know if most men understand how their own minds work... lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ian
sometimes its easier to understand a woman's needs rather than her ideas, and though women think they know men, then only know their needs... few know the way a man's mind works... i don't even know if most men understand how their own minds work... lol

I do agree with this. ,, Allegedly women think from their heart , and men think from their intellect , and yes too often with their " little head " ,,and knowing how to keep pace with a womens needs is a ever changing race . ,, So., Trying to figure women out will be fruitless ,, Just make your mind if you want to have one around or live alone. The constant chase is what keeps men on their toes ,and hopefully their minds going in a direction pleasing to the ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's an endless game of running around eachother chasing each others tails.
You don't have to understand a woman's mind, heck I don't even want to. As long as you know how to keep the chase going. A woman should also be kept on their toes as well as a man.
Lurker
0 likes
Women are complicated. I only understand them as much as I need to. I work with a lot of women all the time and a lot of them have some serious issues. The key is to pick the ones that have less emotional baggage. You can waste a lifetime sifting through all that baggage if she's carrying more than an overnight bag. Haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Do you think that you understand women, and is there time you think we understand men?

I think it depends on the man or woman and The human factor makes it all that much more difficult
Lurker
0 likes
It's a mystery.
Lurker
0 likes
What do you mean by understanding?

Yes is my short answer but it is not easy given things like culturally created gender roles, which in my view are nothing more than impenetrable walls of artificial differences.

This is my opinion based on my experience so take it for what it is worth. I think the key to understanding women is to relate honestly with women as individuals.

I don't think it is much harder than that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think we were ever designed to fully understand the opposite sex. I know the harder I try the more confused I get. Example: A month ago my wife was trying to figure out what she was going to wear to our oldest daughter's wedding (day before yesterday). I told her to take one of our credit cards and go find her an outfit but no she would find something she already had. Now, probably next week she go out and buy a whole new outfit because she thouht it was pretty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Will we ever understand completely, no.

I'll settle just "getting me" or each other. It's an acceptance/tolerance/appreciation of differences.

That communication can be good sometimes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm pretty sure that the only thing I really know is that I will never fully understand women, and I think anyone who believes they totally understand how women work has to be kidding themselves. Can women understand men? I don't know, but I guess any chance is better that nothing