Puff - how would you react

last reply
18 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You're pounding away, hot and heavy. All of the sudden... puff or fart??

How do you react to it?

Just move on?

Do you say something or say something after?

Laugh?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was under the blankets eating waay, when my lover did that. I took the blankets off and continued. She complained that she was cold. I guess you can't win them all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If we were both just wrapped up in the moment then I would just try to ignore it and keep going. During foreplay I would probably laugh, eager to not completely spoil the moment.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The time it happened I busted out laughing.
Lurker
0 likes
Just chuckle and continue
Lurker
0 likes
Laugh, and continue
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'd light a match.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a fart fetish. My girlfriend knows that so she doesn't hold her farts during sex. When it happens, I'll just continue, even when I'm eating her pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DrakeAK
You're pounding away, hot and heavy. All of the sudden... puff or fart??

How do you react to it?

Just move on?

Do you say something or say something after?

Laugh?

...its a natural function...I'd never miss a beat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucking is messy, sweaty, and noisy.

Farts are next to impossible to hold and really with the smell of sex going on any fart smell is lost and I haven't noticed.

Probably the most common body noise is queefing (is that spelled right) due to air being trapped and released during vigorous penetration.

If anyone lets farts/queefs during sex bother them or stop them, they are either inexperienced, immature, or both.

Just my
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
laugh. if you can't laugh while having sex, you need to rethink your relationship, and dude? farting is funny (no, i'm not the most mature banana on the boat) smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Wouldn't matter to me. Wouldn't affect me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it happens, and she knows as well when it does. We just giggle , flap the sheets if we are in bed, and carry on.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Hey! It's a queef, not a fart! Quit picking on me!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if it's a queef or a fart, that's nothing just Laugh and keep going.
no big deal.
“We are all born sexual creatures,thank God, but it's a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift.”
― Marilyn Monroe
“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”
― George Carlin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just laugh...until she starts laughing and clenches the d in a vice grip....Had that happen and OMG what a feeling.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Story time with felix, gather around kids.

One time I was raw dogging this girl's pussy, hard and steady, destroying it. It was so savage that some air was getting caught in there and she started making a fart sound every time I plunged in. She started to moan and yelp louder to try to cover up the noises. I'm not some idiot and wasn't fooled by her ruse so I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and whispered in her ear "if you keep farting like that I'm going to shove my dick up your ass." She tried to ignore what I said and pushed back into me but again there was a pussy fart sound. I said "I warned you bitch" and pulled out but before I could teach her a lesson she kicked and flailed and escaped into the bathroom angry and laughing at the same time yelling at me for killing the mood AGAIN. Hey, I wasn't the one farting. But of course it's my fault. Typical.
Lurker
0 likes
It actually vibrates my cock!