Login

Pubic hair shape preferences?

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What tickles your fancy guys?
Two additional shapes that are not on the list: arrow (points to paradise), and the star. Like Star Burns on Community only on your crotch. Yummy!
LOL I think bare is hot, but I really don't care... I'm just happy to see pubic hair not matter what the shape!
I like full bush, trim short. Love the color of your hair, what shape is your, can not tell in pictue
Defintely Landing Strip. And color is an added bonus! smile
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Any of them that leave the lips smooth and hairless are fine by me (although I must confess I AM partial to the heart shape, preferably a bit higher up than the one shown.) A FINAL invitation as it were.
Quote by FireBird775
I like full bush, trim short. Love the color of your hair, what shape is your, can not tell in pictue

You can see a peek on my profile. It matches my hair..a little bluer and is a rectangle. I want to grow an arrow next...
Quote by MrBuffalo
Defintely Landing Strip. And color is an added bonus! smile

Thanks buffalo"
Love bare but any shape that leaves the labia free of hair is delightful.
I agree, bare is probably the best! Although something nicely trimmed with imagination that leaves the lips clean can also be a nice turn on!
Never really thought about it. My wife has a full bush. She had a gf once that kept her bush trimmed with a patch for my nose just above her clit. I've always love the bush. It contains so much pussy smell and when she's dripping, it's like washing my face in it.